me for anyone wanting to know what i look like

DEADMAN

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My A Level results arent out till this time next month :huh:, so a whole other month before finding out I'm not going to get into Uni :icon_lol:

fucking hell, i thought they'd be out sooner like, doesn't leave you much time with sorting out digs and such when you find out if/where you can get into.

Chea, and my first choice is in London, all that messing about getting down there has to be done in 2 weeks :D

Indeed, should get them out at least by the start of august.

My student finance still isnt finalised, need to send away my birth certificate, which i did, they sent it back, they then sent me another letter saying i needy send away my birth certificate ;)

I don't think i'll get the BBB i need to get in either. There's always clearing though.

As a last chance thingy there's the tech, theres a course in Computing Programming, need 3 Alevels to get in to it, this is run by the university of ulster so as soon as you complete the 2 year course you're straight into any university of ulster. So thats a good thing to have to fall back on.

Another great bit of news that emerged was that NI fees arent going up :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Fuck your self esteem, we want drunken slerts.

Worthy of a ban tbh

Disgusting behaviour from Wordplay

Ahem…

Wordplay…

Drunken sluts. Where are they?

:lol:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you post those drunken sexy pictures now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Fuck your self esteem, we want drunken slerts.

Worthy of a ban tbh

Disgusting behaviour from Wordplay

Ahem…

Wordplay…

Drunken sluts. Where are they?

:lol:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you post those drunken sexy pictures now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good luck

Edited by WordPlay