Amy Winehouse

The Fish

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol: I'm not even particularly a fan of her music, I haven't listened to any of her albums in full. You could see her talent though, and I just think it's sad the glee people take in the misfortune of a talented person, also a diagnosed manic-depressive with all the associated baggage of addiction and so on. And I think it has everything to do with envy - all about the money.

Amy was better than Doherty in every way, but that's not a surprise. I have nothing to envy either of them, their money is/was pissed up against the wall, their lives and their health is/was a mess and so on. So she was a manic depressive, whoopee do. So are many other people, but they don't waste their lives becoming addicted to every susbstance known to humanity despite knowing the dangers. I suffer from depression and have had days where I wish I would kill disappear from society altogether, or had visions of suicide but I know not to do drugs or hit the bottle. I do not take glee in Amy's death, but she was fucking stupid to start the heavy duty drugs, and paid the price so not much sympathy from me. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

Her music was pretty shit, and she sounded like a strangled cat, but I think the fact she helped launch the career of Mark Ronson is what gets on my tits the most.

Please tell me you're joking! Doherty is a million times better than Winehouse, although i'm a Libertines fanboy so I should probably hush up (and like musicians with good lyrics more than anything, also Doherty likes the same sorta literature I do so I appreciate his influence). They're both good people who've made mistakes, I don't feel sorry for Amy for what's happened but it's too easy to brandish someone a complete waster like that, especially in our double standards society where many alcoholics pipe up calling people who are on drugs without even the smallest acknowledgement of the irony. Also, your second sentence... What a waster what a fucking waster you pissed it right up the wall.

:icon_lol: I'm not even particularly a fan of her music, I haven't listened to any of her albums in full. You could see her talent though, and I just think it's sad the glee people take in the misfortune of a talented person, also a diagnosed manic-depressive with all the associated baggage of addiction and so on. And I think it has everything to do with envy - all about the money.

Amy was better than Doherty in every way, but that's not a surprise. I have nothing to envy either of them, their money is/was pissed up against the wall, their lives and their health is/was a mess and so on. So she was a manic depressive, whoopee do. So are many other people, but they don't waste their lives becoming addicted to every susbstance known to humanity despite knowing the dangers. I suffer from depression and have had days where I wish I would kill disappear from society altogether, or had visions of suicide but I know not to do drugs or hit the bottle. I do not take glee in Amy's death, but she was fucking stupid to start the heavy duty drugs, and paid the price so not much sympathy from me. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

Her music was pretty shit, and she sounded like a strangled cat, but I think the fact she helped launch the career of Mark Ronson is what gets on my tits the most.

People who are genetically predisposed to suffer depression require lifelong treatment. If their illness goes untreated they'll likely end up dead. Many end up with substance abuse problems. I don't judge them for it, I have a lot of sympathy actually because it must be very hard to cope with. I think it may be harder to deal with if you have a management team encouraging you to perform on stage when you should be receiving treatment and medication. She should have been a million miles away from show business. It's a shame no one around her could intervene, as she probably should have been sectioned at some point.

goldmedal784858.th.jpg

Here's a fucking medal for you because you felt a bit depressed and didn't end up with substance abuse problems. You're the man.

Might be a bit harsh this but I got sick of hearing about her, falling on and off the wagon, looked a bit like Brock Manson too.

RIP

Ye can fuck right off, Paul Potts.

The difference being there's a resemblance between you and Amy Winehouse, while there's as much resemblance between you and Paul Potts as there is between me and him.

Anyway never mind, feel sorrow for the fatha, hope he doesn't blame himself he tried.

Is it me or does her brother look like Alice the Goon?

article-0-0D27978400000578-809_634x391.jpgpopeyes-alice-the-goon-pict.gif

????

Was she jewish?

Nee idea mate

She has to be. The only time you see a collection of people with noses that big is when Tottenham come up.

^_^ come on dude. You couldn't really get much more jewish unless she had a fricking rabbi hat on, a beard, and the star of david tattooed on her forehead.

I thought he was kidding. :) Sarah Silverman gag, isn't it?

Hope people realise I wasnt being Anti semitic! Its more about how his eye brows meet the top of his nose!

I wasn't neither. I can't think of one good looking jewish person though, always big noses and eyes too close together.

Hope people realise I wasnt being Anti semitic! Its more about how his eye brows meet the top of his nose!

I wasn't neither. I can't think of one good looking jewish person though, always big noses and eyes too close together.

Rachel Stevens is alright like. Jesus was a good-looking fella as well.

Seriously though, there's loads of Jewish totty.