Amy Winehouse

The Fish

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope people realise I wasnt being Anti semitic! Its more about how his eye brows meet the top of his nose!

I wasn't neither. I can't think of one good looking jewish person though, always big noses and eyes too close together.

I wouldn't mind a crack at Sarah Silverman like!

I'd fuck her, and then punch her. She is probably the most irritating woman I've ever seen on TV. You're a Jew and a woman, whoopee doo, give yourself a bagel and tell your completely unfunny jokes and stories elsewhere.

I like her, but more to the point she is pure filth, the most slutty jewish princess in the Universe. Definitely likes it up the wrong un as well judging by her poses I've just found on Google images.

I like her, but more to the point she is pure filth, the most slutty jewish princess in the Universe. Definitely likes it up the wrong un as well judging by her poses I've just found on Google images.

:mellow:

Don't know what you're on about?

:mellow:

Don't know what you're on about?

I like that type of Jew

Just as likely to end up with Wyn photoshopped as the Pope, if I know TTT.

Or Wyn's face photoshopped onto a pope statue

Wyn fellating a statue of the pope with Mogwai poking out of his bottom?

Edited by trophyshy

If you build it, he will come

I recently found out her sister played the receptionist in Dr. Katz (which was fucking hilarious btw).

I've read her autobiography which is canny but if she's telling the truth you'd be disappointed on the wrong'un score.

I've read her autobiography which is canny but if she's telling the truth you'd be disappointed on the wrong'un score.

Never seen her stand up but thought the Sarah Silverman show was decent, and like someone mentioned the Fucking Mat Damon stuff was canny funny! Deffo get it alllll awa like

:mellow::dunno::D

Btw, the band or the furry beastie?

There'd be room for both in truth.