look a likes ,doppleganger twins ffs

Guest Geordio Armani

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Charles Bronson( the actor, not the loony)shagged Bruce Willis, the brutally handsome male offspring might bear a passing resemblance to gorgeous lil ole me.

:)

From memory, didnt you look like that bloke who chases dodgy builders or auction homes etc......cant think of his name.....

Button it , Tubby!

Quick google. ;)

Dominic%20Littlewood%20Malice%20Wonderland%20UK%20Film%20agzgLPTxU2Tl.jpg

Seperated at birth iirc ^_^

If Charles Bronson( the actor, not the loony)shagged Bruce Willis, the brutally handsome male offspring might bear a passing resemblance to gorgeous lil ole me.

^_^

From memory, didnt you look like that bloke who chases dodgy builders or auction homes etc......cant think of his name.....

Button it , Tubby!

_47657946_pete.jpg

And thats Fish tbh :)

Time to get your photos up here and be judged tbh. Majority thread verdicts to be final.

You've got the look of a more slimline Mark Viduka like.

Time to get your photos up here and be judged tbh. Majority thread verdicts to be final.

You've got the look of a more slimline Mark Viduka like.

What a load of patent dogshit.

Mancy has always been Matthew Marsden and always will be.

Albeit a better-looking one ^_^

Don't be soft, he's better looking than me by a long chalk but I'm still not having the comparison.

Mancy has always been Matthew Marsden and always will be.

Albeit a better-looking one ^_^

Don't be soft, he's better looking than me by a long chalk but I'm still not having the comparison.

There's a similarity but I wouldn't meet him in the Sports Cafe to watch a Newcastle match like..

So up to now we've got a:

Right Back (Barney): Chris Baird

Centre Half (Me): David Unsworth

Striker (2NarMe): Gavin Harris off Goal!

Striker (MancMag): Mark Viduka

Alf Stewart as manager

We could get a team here.

Used to get Bros constantly back in the day, fast forward a few years to the early nineties when I had Kurt Cobain curtains used to get Michelle Pfieffer. :rolleyes:^_^

:) When I was about 16 or so and had long hair, I used to get Patsy Kensit.

I've had him off the BT adverts off people on here, and once was basically accused of being him by some American air stewardesses on a flight in the US (Love Actually was in cinemas at the time). When they realised I was actually English as well, there was no convincing them otherwise. "Are you absolutely sure you aren't him?" with knowing looks on their faces etc. The lass who was doing the interrogations eventually said "I'm gonna tell the girls that you're him and you have to sign autographs". :)

More recently, I was in the Brandling on Gosforth High Street at the bar. There was me and this lass stood right next to one another and she kept turning and staring at me to the point where it was just weird. Anyway, I got a round in, ordered some food and went back to the table. Couple of minutes later the barmaid comes over and goes "When you left the bar there, that girl who was stood next to you leaned over the bar to me and whispered 'I think that was Freddie Flintoff'". ;) I'm tall, have a number 2 on my head and blond eyebrows, and was a bit drunk wearing a suit at the time, but that's about the extent of the resemblance imo.