Jonas on barclays premier league world

2bias

I think he refers to the rant where he doesn't think we are aiming to be in top six as opposed to finishing sixth last season!

Love how you mackem boys look at our forum more than your own!

I think he refers to the rant where he doesn't think we are aiming to be in top six as opposed to finishing sixth last season!

I spend most of my day on RTG

When I'm bored of it I come on here

When I actually have to do work I don't go on either just check RTG on my break.

I spend most of my day on RTG

When I'm bored of it I come on here

When I actually have to do work I don't go on either just check RTG on my break.

Weren't you lot supposed to finish in a European spot last season?

On SS2 talking about last season and most things up to the Enrique outburst about not finishing in top 6

:o;);):angry::angry::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sunderland have never finished top 6 in the Premier League. Nobody can remember the last time they finished top 6 in the Top Flight, I'd wager I wasn't born...

So from 87 onwards :D

To be honest I only signed up on here before the last derby for a bit banter and to wind you up a bit.

After I thought I would see how long it would take for me to be banned. I thought I had pushed the boundaries with my Ben Arfa tackle comment and a few others but you seem to be lenient.

I think it's good for the board to have a few of us superior ones here. It keeps the delusion levels down a bit

I think it's good for the board to have a few of us superior ones here. It keeps the delusion levels down a bit

HAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking superior? I tell you something, your a bit of a joker. You then top it off by calling us fucking delusional!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Joke of the day mate is that one liner!

Might watch the sunderland season ticket advert for a laugh. How you broke black and white hearts with a flukey last minute goal when we had a makeshift side out! It was a fucking draw!

Edited by KeithJ

see thats tipical mackems they get bored on there own mackem forums so they come on geordie forums to pick a fight on purpose. mackems will be botoom when new season starts and geordies will be in top half hahahaha