Auf Wiedersehen Pet clips

Howmanheyman

Just because I'm bored and I want a laugh. Put 'em here.

2 mins onwards, Oz sorting out the orders in a German Indian Restuarant for everyone, in a no-nonsense way. :angry:

2:10 - Ye carled the waiter either Saboo o Gungadin - pmsl the look of pride on his face at Dennis saying that ;):D:dances:

The last time I watched the first series of Auf Weidershen Pet, I was about 15 and bed ridden with a fever. I hammered the lot of it in between sleeping and my fever dreams involved the cast of the show in some fashion. Got to the point where me mother woke me up in the middle of one and I was calling her Dennis for about 5 minutes. Never watched it since.

want search at min because at work but bit when Oz answers phone at Dennis' "helleau . Pattersons"

sat round outside Manor "he might be in the IRA Bomber ? . . IRA BOMMAZ REET !"

same clip has ". . mind that snake there Moxy !"

Hahaha aye, "Ally Frazer??!?!?! Whats he want?!?!?!"

want search at min because at work but bit when Oz answers phone at Dennis' "helleau . Pattersons"

Sure it's same episode when he taps on window of car to interupt Dennis when he's with bird, peein down with scarf round his head miming and mouthing "any chance of a cuppa"

;) the above "..not many people chin biig baz"

6:14 "Change to her meant something completely different, change to her meant changin from humpin the bloke at the rates office, the humpin tv repair bloke to humpin some gadgee at Waalsend Slipway" ;):D

and 7:56 pmsl "WHAT YEE DEEIN?!?!!?" it's his fuckin fire :dances:

Sure it's same episode when he taps on window of car to interupt Dennis when he's with bird, peein down with scarf round his head miming and mouthing "any chance of a cuppa"

:D the above "..not many people chin biig baz"

Aye it is ;) when him and Moxy come roond in the middle of the neet "CUPPLUH NEETS!??! JUST THE NEET'LL BE AREET MAN".

:D the above "..not many people chin biig baz"

Aye it is ;) when him and Moxy come roond in the middle of the neet "CUPPLUH NEETS!??! JUST THE NEET'LL BE AREET MAN".

back from Falklands wasn't it (?) "..so what was it like then ?...whey it was ney picnic " :dances:

Love it. Think I'll start watching it over again theneet.

EDIT: The bit in the first series where Wayne is teaching Barry how to pull is fucking brilliant.

'Excyawz me.. would you loike to come back to our hut?' :lol:

Edited by WubbleUC

Guest Geordio Armani
Has anyone seen Darth Vadersehen Pet?

I live my life through Auf Pet and btw i love it..... tonight im going to luuuurve someone to death FACT!!!!!!!!!......cunts

Has anyone seen Darth Vadersehen Pet?

I live my life through Auf Pet and btw i love it..... tonight im going to luuuurve someone to death FACT!!!!!!!!!......cunts

''ah you're still here are y - WITH ya stool ?"

Are you Tosh from The Bill ?

Edited by LoveTheBobby