Fuckin mackems

McFaul

Which statement applies to you most about mackems  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What happened on Saturday?

P.S I can't stand the cunts me, defo something missing where them lot are concerned, only ever met one decent one and he was Chinese so not sure if he counts.

Got lifted by a mackem copper, for d+d for calling him a mackem cunt, after SEVERE provocation.

I got done for D+D last year but blame a manageress for being the biggest twat I've ever known a publican be, and a copper for being trying to be Rambo with no provocation on my part, getting physical, then calling in the heavy squad when I foolishly snapped and threw him on his arse. I understand how pissed off you are, £80 and a night in the cells when you feel hard done by isn't nice, mate but unfortunately I can't confirm the Mackemishness of the Landlady or the speccy copper trying to be He Man, but the copper wasn't the most Geordie bloke I've heard put it this way.

Did you send us a pm btw Stevie? I've got an email saying I've a message from you but then when I went to my inbox theres nowt there.

Aye you being the only solicitor I know I wanted your advice to see if I had a case of appeal. Then I re-read when I woke up and thought fuck me, I sound like I'm about to do a Raoul Moat here.

Was at Sunderland dog track on Saturday in 'South Tyneside'. Jesus tonight. Had always kept an open mind but Stevie is right like CT, Boldon is definitely Mackem.

2.1 mile from the River Wear if you're a crow, 9.2 mile to SJP if you're that same crow.

Did you send us a pm btw Stevie? I've got an email saying I've a message from you but then when I went to my inbox theres nowt there.

Aye you being the only solicitor I know I wanted your advice to see if I had a case of appeal. Then I re-read when I woke up and thought fuck me, I sound like I'm about to do a Raoul Moat here.

Imagine the irony if you went down the Moat route if you got locked up whilst the "mackem cunt" got half time hero duties at SJP. Don't do it, Stevie.

Imagine the irony if you went down the Moat route if you got locked up whilst the "mackem cunt" got half time hero duties at SJP. Don't do it, Stevie.

:D

Imagine if I did that though, and shot myself in the head I can see the posts now...

"I always suspected he was a wrongun"

"Summik sinister about that cunt"

"Aye"

"Mind when he offered J69 on"

"Aye"

"Aye"

Imagine if I did that though, and shot myself in the head I can see the posts now...

"I always suspected he was a wrongun"

"Summik sinister about that cunt"

"Aye"

"Mind when he offered J69 on"

"Aye"

"Aye"

:D Paul Wyn spamming your twitter "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, DEAD CUNT?!"

Oh and the front page of the Sun is the picture of you taking a pic of yourself with your top off for the How tall are you thread. :D "GEORDIE PSYCHO: FAT JIBES MADE ME KILL"

Oh and the front page of the Sun is the picture of you taking a pic of yourself with your top off for the How tall are you thread. :D "GEORDIE PSYCHO: FAT JIBES MADE ME KILL"

hahahaha

12 DEAD IN WEBSITE MAYHEM, CRAM LOOKALIKE SAFE

hahahaha

12 DEAD IN WEBSITE MAYHEM, CRAM LOOKALIKE SAFE

:D Cram lookalike.