Fuckin mackems

McFaul

Which statement applies to you most about mackems  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As football fans they have a massive inferiority complex, and take an unhealthy amount of pleasure from NUFC's failings. As individuals they're broadly the same as anyone else, but they ALL suffer from a varying degree of chip-on-shoulder. In some it's barely noticeable, and in others it infects all areas of their lives.

Must be a lot of people from Washington voting or people who have never actually worked in Sunderland and are geordies. Would be different if we had geographical profiling of voters. Saturday night epitomised my relationship and feelings about mackems.

Must be a lot of people from Washington voting or people who have never actually worked in Sunderland and are geordies. Would be different if we had geographical profiling of voters. Saturday night epitomised my relationship and feelings about mackems.

I'm no Geordie, but i've met a fair few Mackems, every one of them i've met is a cunt.

Reminds me of that Paul McCartney song when I was a kid, the one with Jacko.

The Girl is Mine?

Ebony and Ivory? Could have been Stevie Wonder come to think of it.

Most mackem's I know are canny btw, there's the odd dick head but that's true of anywhere I guess. Just don't talk football with them.

Guest Geordio Armani
I hate everyone of the motherless cunts,nothing but lumps of worm shit.. Fact!!

And a cracking thread btw :D

if half of them are as mental as stevie, they want locking up under j69's care and protection

Aye I'm the cunt who needs a cocktail of prescription drugs to get me from 7am till 11pm. Aye.

However I suppose everybody sees a different reality, therefore sees people in a different light, in my eyes the similarities between us and mackems are this, we are from the north, and both technically human beings. That is it.

What happened on Saturday?

P.S I can't stand the cunts me, defo something missing where them lot are concerned, only ever met one decent one and he was Chinese so not sure if he counts.

Got lifted by a mackem copper, for d+d for calling him a mackem cunt, after SEVERE provocation.

P.S I can't stand the cunts me, defo something missing where them lot are concerned, only ever met one decent one and he was Chinese so not sure if he counts.

No.

Aye I'm the cunt who needs a cocktail of prescription drugs to get me from 7am till 11pm. Aye.

glad you are closer to seeing that :D

started rambling a bit after that

Got lifted by a mackem copper, for d+d for calling him a mackem cunt, after SEVERE provocation.

:D

What a pisser, surprised he didn't throw away the keeeys.

Guest Geordio Armani

Where were you boozing?

Where were you boozing?

Sh-ea-ruz, Cen-tew-r-ean-un, and what was Ea-roa-s.

Guest Geordio Armani

Where were you boozing?

Sh-ea-ruz, Cen-tew-r-ean-un, and what was Ea-roa-s.

A makem polis in the toon oh dear

I put the hate most one which is honest but at the same time on different days I could tick any of the others - they are all true to a certain degree.

In the spirit of comradeship, Stevie, I got a caution when I was 16 for swearing too loud at Central Station (at a mate) but the copper wasn't a Mackem which I suppose shows more of a "All coppers are cunts" correlation rather than "all Mackems are cunts".