The Fish

Photos received, with thanks.

Positives include:

1. a nice selection of underwear

2. hands down knickers

3. slender

Negatives:

1. mans hands? (large)

2. 2 pairs of feet in the last shot (query: taken by family member)?

• Haha 1

One of life's most confusing moments is seeing a really pretty face and then realising its attached to a massive minging body.

If there is a PM going round, i'll have a look at it.

No PM's. I'm fielding all this by mobile telephone currently.

Seriously Dave, what is it with you and girls with nee tits???

what is it with me and girls with nee tits?... I don't like risotto with them?

Lass you met is another fucking basket case btw

Explains his obsession with Catmag anyway :lol:

Seriously, you should of seen the girl he flew halfway around the world to see in Sydney, cracking face but not enough for a fry up.

Seriously, you should of seen the girl he flew halfway around the world to see in Sydney, cracking face but not enough for a fry up.

Oh and a posh accent that would make you thing of the queen with every stroke :D

No man, you knacker. I didn't come to see her, I came to see 2 different birds. One in Sydney, one in Perth. I was just crashing at hers.

No man, you knacker. I didn't come to see her, I came to see 2 different birds. One in Sydney, one in Perth. I was just crashing at hers.

I know but don't ruin a good story Dave :D

Explains his obsession with Catmag anyway :D

I know but don't ruin a good story Dave :lol:

:lol: in my indignation I sent Manc a picture of the bird I actually went to Sydney to see.

I know but don't ruin a good story Dave :lol:

:lol: in my indignation I sent Manc a picture of the bird I actually went to Sydney to see.

It hasn't opened yet on my mobile phone. I'm struggling to text Chez in France as well.

I know but don't ruin a good story Dave <_<

Where's my copy cunt? :lol:

Explains his obsession with Catmag anyway ;)

I know but don't ruin a good story Dave <_<

It hasn't opened yet on my mobile phone. I'm struggling to text Chez in France as well.

Just come through.

:D:lol:<_<:lol: :lol: :lol: fucking LOL at your mush on the Sydney pic. What's with the dyed black hair too? :icon_lol: