Can't stop looking at the premiership league table

Flair

Your comment "none of us knows what the future holds" is significant, because - you see - I am 100% confident that I do. And it isn't pretty. Its going to be nothing but more frustration at seeing good players leave, and missing out on targets and hoping the cut price signing fills the gaps, while the money received from transfers out disappears down a big black hole.

Is this statement exactly what you mean Leazes? You are 100% certain of the future?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your comment "none of us knows what the future holds" is significant, because - you see - I am 100% confident that I do. And it isn't pretty. Its going to be nothing but more frustration at seeing good players leave, and missing out on targets and hoping the cut price signing fills the gaps, while the money received from transfers out disappears down a big black hole.

Is this statement exactly what you mean Leazes? You are 100% certain of the future?

I've been saying this, and more, for long enough now ?

We're unbeaten this season, 4th in the league, and the we could continue this for the next couple of games. If you cant be happy about where we are at the minute or constantly pick negatives out of what has been an absolutley brilliant start, then why support the team FFS if your constantly looking at the negatives in a positive situation your going to have a torrid time supporting us this season.

Said numerous times, if he dropped that shit he would be one of the most knowledgable and interesting posters on the forum. Problem is, it's 5 years now (probably more tbh) and he still goes on about it like it was yesterday.

I got soo much shit when arguing that Milner wasn't as shit as a lot were saying he was, if I spent my whole life arguing that because no player we have signed since was signed for/has been sold for £12m or £24m (+ I think with Ireland going the over way) I too could bore the absolute fuck out of the rest of the forum telling everyone I was 'right' every time we signed/discussed a player.

I don't understand how he doesn't get this, he has been told so many times by so many different posters but he just can't drop it and has to be 'proven right' which just ruins it for every other poster.

The sooner he finds a new hobby or somehow loses access to the internet forever the sooner this place will be able to have interesting debates and attract new members who are interested in talking about more than one subject.

I understand your frustration but I respectfully disagree. If you don't want to perpetuate the "debate" why not stop responding to his posts?

Egg-fucking-zactly.

There are a couple of people on here that take great delight in winding Leazes up to the point of the vinegar stroke and then complain that he's repetitive and argumentative.

As my Geordie Keywee cousin has pointed out, walk the fuck on.

In an ideal world this would work but it's what people have been saying for years and he is still ruining the forum with his bullshit.

It's like saying "just fucking ignore the migrane", it's impossible to ignore when your brain feels like it's going to explode every time you move.

He will just continue to ruin threads as long as he keeps posting, then cry that people want him banned.

Ok so you're saying, that it's a certainty that things will only ever get worse.

Do you believe that without an uber-rich owner like Sheikh Mansour it is impossible to challenge for the title?

Said numerous times, if he dropped that shit he would be one of the most knowledgable and interesting posters on the forum. Problem is, it's 5 years now (probably more tbh) and he still goes on about it like it was yesterday.

I got soo much shit when arguing that Milner wasn't as shit as a lot were saying he was, if I spent my whole life arguing that because no player we have signed since was signed for/has been sold for £12m or £24m (+ I think with Ireland going the over way) I too could bore the absolute fuck out of the rest of the forum telling everyone I was 'right' every time we signed/discussed a player.

I don't understand how he doesn't get this, he has been told so many times by so many different posters but he just can't drop it and has to be 'proven right' which just ruins it for every other poster.

The sooner he finds a new hobby or somehow loses access to the internet forever the sooner this place will be able to have interesting debates and attract new members who are interested in talking about more than one subject.

I understand your frustration but I respectfully disagree. If you don't want to perpetuate the "debate" why not stop responding to his posts?

Egg-fucking-zactly.

There are a couple of people on here that take great delight in winding Leazes up to the point of the vinegar stroke and then complain that he's repetitive and argumentative.

In an ideal world this would work but it's what people have been saying for years and he is still ruining the forum with his bullshit.

It's like saying "just fucking ignore the migrane", it's impossible to ignore when your brain feels like it's going to explode every time you move.

He will just continue to ruin threads as long as he keeps posting, then cry that people want him banned.

you also said 4-5 years ago that I should be banned for spouting rubbish. Unfortunately, my positive posts were the opposite of your negative posts, but that was different ?

At the end of the day, you're a very sad person, because you know nothing about the toon while professing that you do, and you are STILL advocating the banning of someone just because they have a different "opinion" to you, like a teachers pet.

I don't suppose it matters who is calling the situation correctly in your eyes, just that its a different "opinion".

How sad do you get, you pathetic little boy.

Ok so you're saying, that it's a certainty that things will only ever get worse.

Do you believe that without an uber-rich owner like Sheikh Mansour it is impossible to challenge for the title?

I'm not and never have advocated challenging for the title. Find a post from me that says this ?

What I DO advocate, is that we challenge the likes of Spurs and Liverpool, rather than sell our best players to smaller clubs and put up with the money disappearing down a big black hole.

And - yes - in my opinion, this will continue to be the case for as long as Mike Ashley owns this football club.

I'm not and never have advocated challenging for the title. Find a post from me that says this ?

What I DO advocate, is that we challenge the likes of Spurs and Liverpool, rather than sell our best players to smaller clubs and put up with the money disappearing down a big black hole.

And - yes - in my opinion, this will continue to be the case for as long as Mike Ashley owns this football club.

Now that is irony :D

what is ?

Why don't you tell us your revised opinion of the direction the club is going now that the deadline is over, and he has "had cash to spend for the first time" like you said you would, for months in fact ?

This should be a long wait.

And what is your view on your mans average league position diving so much, despite his superior running of the club ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Are you a betting man, Leazes? If you're so sure of certain eventualities then perhaps you ought to put a bit of money behind them.

Egg-fucking-zactly.

you also said 4-5 years ago that I should be banned for spouting rubbish. Unfortunately, my positive posts were the opposite of your negative posts, but that was different ?

At the end of the day, you're a very sad person, because you know nothing about the toon while professing that you do, and you are STILL advocating the banning of someone just because they have a different "opinion" to you, like a teachers pet.

I don't suppose it matters who is calling the situation correctly in your eyes, just that its a different "opinion".

Making things up again because you have no real argument, I have always been positive, even won "Most positive poster of the year" once, probably around the time you are trying to claim I was being negative. You have absolutely zero self awareness and spout any old nonsense that makes you believe you are right, claiming I was negative ffs :lol:

How sad do you get, you pathetic little OLD man.

what is ?

Why don't you tell us your revised opinion of the direction the club is going now that the deadline is over, and he has "had cash to spend for the first time" like you said you would, for months in fact ?

And what is your view on your mans average league position diving so much, despite his superior running of the club ?

Have answered that previously, at least twice.

Summary - I believe, based on the recent evidence, that he is recouping as opposed to "benefacting". Direction of the club - Steadily improving (off the pitch, incomparable).

:bang:

Edited by Toonpack

Egg-fucking-zactly.

Making things up again because you have no real argument, I have always been positive, even won "Most positive poster of the year" once, probably around the time you are trying to claim I was being negative. You have absolutely zero self awareness and spout any old nonsense that makes you believe you are right, claiming I was negative ffs :lol:

How sad do you get, you pathetic little OLD man.

you've clearly learned nothing from listening to people who know about the club.

The fact is, 5 years ago you said I was "negative", when you and others did nothing but moan when we actually had a good team. My posts were positive.

Now, you say I am "negative" when we have a 2nd rate club and going nowhere, if you were negative now, it would be justified.

People are saying they have had enough of this, yet you continue to call for me to be banned, just because you "disagree" with me, whatever the end scenario [and I tell you, that you are wrong again, and time will prove it, just like you have been already].

For calling for others to be banned as you do, you are doing nothing other than bringing this place down to Newcastle Online levels of childishness and show you are nothing more than a pathetic little worm.

Edited by LeazesMag

what is ?

Summary - I believe, based on the recent evidence, that he is recouping as opposed to "benefacting". Direction of the club - Steadily improving (off the pitch, incomparable).

you are wrong. And you said whatever Ashley did with the Carroll money would prove his intentions to you. Stop backtracking.

I take it that you are happy to sell our best players and the money to disappear down a big black hole then ? Why is it the people who take this view, are predominantly those who aren't actually putting their own cash into the club ?

Typical reply from you, how does that have anything to do with what I posted? :lol: I was talking about how you are making stuff up (again) and accusing me of ever being negative is as ridiculous as accusing Stevie of not being a passionate Geordie or Tooj hating Adidas.

Get help man, you've lost your marbles!

Typical reply from you, how does that have anything to do with what I posted? :lol: I was talking about how you are making stuff up (again) and accusing me of ever being negative is as ridiculous as accusing Stevie of not being a passionate Geordie or Tooj hating Adidas.

Get help man, you've lost your marbles!

stop calling for people to be banned man, it's pathetic.

I'll stop calling for people (you) to be banned if you give up this argument you have been having for 5 years (probably more to be honest), there can't be a single point you haven't already gone over with everyone at least 5 times.

Deal?

I'll stop calling for people (you) to be banned if you give up this argument you have been having for 5 years (probably more to be honest), there can't be a single point you haven't already gone over with everyone at least 5 times.

Deal?

it's not an "argument". Sigh.

You're making things up.

It never was an "argument", it was always a point of view that you didn't share. Just like now. Unfortunately, time has proved everything I said to be correct. So what are you babbling on about ? Do you think I'm going to start saying I think differently to what I do just to keep you happy

You don't have to start thinking differently, just stop going on about it. It ruins every thread you contribute to and it's been done over and over again.

Do you not see that it's a bit odd for someone to go on about the same subject as much as you have? If someone was going on about the same thing as much as you do with this wouldn't you laugh at them?

Just trying to help you (and the forum) out.

helptheleazes.jpg

You don't have to start thinking differently, just stop going on about it. It ruins every thread you contribute to and it's been done over and over again.

Do you not see that it's a bit odd for someone to go on about the same subject as much as you have? If someone was going on about the same thing as much as you do with this wouldn't you laugh at them?

Just trying to help you (and the forum) out.

helptheleazes.jpg

stop coming onto here and advocating people get banned then. I contribute a damn sight more than you do to this message board, and I contributed a damn sight more to NO too.

This is [thankfully] not Newcastle Online, so stop dragging it down to that level.

You contribute a lot of posts, they are just all exactly the same though.

You are basically the forum poster version of Sunderland's summer transfer policy, a whole lot of fuck all. Well done.

what is ?

you are wrong. And you said whatever Ashley did with the Carroll money would prove his intentions to you. Stop backtracking.

I take it that you are happy to sell our best players and the money to disappear down a big black hole then ? Why is it the people who take this view, are predominantly those who aren't actually putting their own cash into the club ?

And I stated I believe he is recouping, what's hard to comprehend about that. Ergo I think/believe his intention is to reduce his exposure. Simple.

No money has gone down any "black hole" unlike £52 Million previous to his tenure, that is a fact BTW.

We have not "as a rule" sold our best players, well not when we had control of the situation and I see no evdience to support the notion we will.

I take it given you think we have indeed "sold our best players" you would have given Nolan and Barton the money and length of contracts they were looking for ?? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

You contribute a lot of posts, they are just all exactly the same though.

You are basically the forum poster version of Sunderland's summer transfer policy, a whole lot of fuck all. Well done.

I've just read your post in the thread about Bruce, and resisted the temptation to reply and "ruin" the thread, according to you.

Well done for pointing out the exact same transfer policy that people on here and elsewhere advocate NUFC also carry out.

You're basically a complete non-event of a poster, who belongs on Newcastle Online where they share your childish mentality.

what is ?

And I stated I believe he is recouping, what's hard to comprehend about that. Ergo I think/believe his intention is to reduce his exposure. Simple.

No money has gone down any "black hole" unlike £52 Million previous to his tenure, that is a fact BTW.

We have not "as a rule" sold our best players, well not when we had control of the situation and I see no evdience to support the notion we will.

I take it given you think we have indeed "sold our best players" you would have given Nolan and Barton the money and length of contracts they were looking for ?? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

whats a fact, is that money from sales under the old regime was spent back on the team. That is how we reached levels of performance that your man will never see if he owns this football club until he is 200 years old.

Again, as you aren't putting your own hard cash into supporting your man, its easy to spout the rubbish that you spout.

I take it that you are now backing off that statement you made on numerous occasions, that you would revise your opinion of Mike Ashley on September 1st, and this transfer deadline that has just passed was "now or never" for him ?

At the end of the day Leazes, no matter how you dress it up, it's down to you and you alone. Same for any type of addiction tbf.

Nice new forum that people have put a lot of effort into-you actually have the choice to change the record.

End off.