Can't stop looking at the premiership league table

Flair

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we draw up a list of approved words and run them past certain people to be rubber stamped.

Sounds sensible, we could appoint one person to go out and identify the words, someone else to select from the list which ones they want and then the most hated person on the forum has to try and get them over the line.

I'm nominating "narrative" ;)

Reported.

to further answer this daft post by Toonpack, the average position under the current owner, taking 1st in the 2nd division to be 21, is actually 15.75

So I don't see the point of his post, other than making himself look a bigger fool for referring to it, and also pointing out that after 4 years of his mans "masterplan", he hasn't even once matched the average of his hopeless predecessors once yet, never mind a one off best position either.

We won't go again into the declining attendances [including himself, and lots of experts on skunkers that he is clearly in the same bed with so to speak], the lower revenues, the selling of our best players and pocketing the cash.

All that his man needed to do was "better" than the hopeless last owners. Someone with so much financial expertise too, taking over from such clowns. How could he possibly fail to do that

Leazesmag

May I repeat something I posted only a week ago.

Any points in your messages that are of worth (which you are certainly capable of) get lost in your he said-she said style of trying to catch people out.

You have made your point many, many times.

Please, for the love of Christ, give it a rest.

well things certainly haven't got better in terms of leazesmag's posts.

This is the thing though. If you can't be allowed to enjoy a good run then this place has truly lost the plot. But you express any pleasure at a sequence of good results and he's foaming to either a) misrepresent what you've just said as Pro-Ashley propaganda, claiming we're on course for a CL place, or :) desperately trying to goad you into a thinly veiled Ashley/Shepherd 'ambition' debate.

Sad for the forum to be honest and could hardly be less appropriate either because almost every post expressing happiness has a massively studied air about it in the sense that people are at great pains to say they don't think 4th place now will mean 4th place in May.

I'm only asking you a few questions, concerning your opinions on how you think the club may do in the future with the current policies and set up, you pathetic idiot.

As usual, you do nothing but babble on instead.

I express my opinions quite freely on here and I have previously on those very points. They're rooted firmly in reality. You shouldn't expect me to repeat them for your benefit though given your track record of just making things up. This is old ground.

Try and listen to what people are saying to you in this thread.

Try and answer direct questions, instead of avoiding the main issue, which is what I have asked you.

Just "pointing it out" again.

Sorry like, but I didn't "make up" the vastly superior league positions this football club finished in before ownership changed hands.

I don't see your replies, I only see babbling nonsense tbh.

Sometimes, actual average (also not made up) 9.4th

That is vastly superior to the average finish under Ashley ;)

This is the thing though. If you can't be allowed to enjoy a good run then this place has truly lost the plot. But you express any pleasure at a sequence of good results and he's foaming to either a) misrepresent what you've just said as Pro-Ashley propaganda, claiming we're on course for a CL place, or :) desperately trying to goad you into a thinly veiled Ashley/Shepherd 'ambition' debate.

Sad for the forum to be honest and could hardly be less appropriate either because almost every post expressing happiness has a massively studied air about it in the sense that people are at great pains to say they don't think 4th place now will mean 4th place in May.

I'm only asking you a few questions, concerning your opinions on how you think the club may do in the future with the current policies and set up, you pathetic idiot.

I express my opinions quite freely on here and I have previously on those very points. They're rooted firmly in reality. You shouldn't expect me to repeat them for your benefit though given your track record of just making things up. This is old ground.

Try and answer direct questions, instead of avoiding the main issue, which is what I have asked you.

Sorry like, but I didn't "make up" the vastly superior league positions this football club finished in before ownership changed hands.

Never said it wasn't, but it's not a lot to equal/beat tbh.

This is the thing though. If you can't be allowed to enjoy a good run then this place has truly lost the plot. But you express any pleasure at a sequence of good results and he's foaming to either a) misrepresent what you've just said as Pro-Ashley propaganda, claiming we're on course for a CL place, or <_< desperately trying to goad you into a thinly veiled Ashley/Shepherd 'ambition' debate.

Only four teams managed it. :)

This is the thing though. If you can't be allowed to enjoy a good run then this place has truly lost the plot. But you express any pleasure at a sequence of good results and he's foaming to either a) misrepresent what you've just said as Pro-Ashley propaganda, claiming we're on course for a CL place, or <_< desperately trying to goad you into a thinly veiled Ashley/Shepherd 'ambition' debate.

True, just shows the divsion within the division and that outside the top 4, (maybe 5 now that Citeh have joined the club) the league is pretty crap and finishing above 9.4th year on year should not be difficult, for a club our size.

True, just shows the divsion within the division and that outside the top 4, (maybe 5 now that Citeh have joined the club) the league is pretty crap and finishing above 9.4th year on year should not be difficult, for a club our size.

It should not but it has been.

Ashley's averaging about 16th so far. A sad indictment on his tenure, eh?

Shepered years were rubbish, he single handedly lead this club to ruuin in all the time he was owner, an he took loads o money from the club an wasted loads on shit players

subtle ;)

This is the thing though. If you can't be allowed to enjoy a good run then this place has truly lost the plot. But you express any pleasure at a sequence of good results and he's foaming to either a) misrepresent what you've just said as Pro-Ashley propaganda, claiming we're on course for a CL place, or :blush: desperately trying to goad you into a thinly veiled Ashley/Shepherd 'ambition' debate.

That is vastly superior to the average finish under Ashley :lol:

Only four teams managed it. ;)

keep digging.

By the way, weren't you going to revise your view on soopa Mike after the end of the last transfer deadline, having said for months that this deadline was the first time he had cash to spend and so would therefore set out a marker for his real intentions ?

I hope that after all this time, you aren't going to join the ranks of other people and realise at last that if you had agreed with myself, and a few others, years ago, you would have saved all that hot air you've been spouting.

Anyway, what is your decision ? Or have you extended his deadline to 1st September 2017 ?

Shepered years were rubbish, he single handedly lead this club to ruuin in all the time he was owner, an he took loads o money from the club an wasted loads on shit players

:lol:

That is vastly superior to the average finish under Ashley :lol:

Only four teams managed it. ;)

Ashley's averaging about 16th so far. A sad indictment on his tenure, eh?

:blush:

indeed

Toonpack, mancmag, Gloomy.....all disagreeing with me for years......but they all get there and and say what they were told years ago in the end. :lol:

how many wasted posts is that ;)

Edited by LeazesMag

Toonpack, mancmag, Gloomy.....all disagreeing with me for years......but they all get there and and say what they were told years ago in the end. :lol:

how many wasted posts is that ;)

10,000? I think you should count them.

I genuinely respect the lenient approach on this forum but Leazes ruins every thread he posts in, whether it's general chat or football.

It gets harder and harder to enjoy any thread (especially football related) on here because the old fool will come in, ruin it then blame everyone else and post shit like "why don't you ask Manc Mag why he...".

I have very rarely seen this forum get stick on other forums, the only negative comments I have seen are about Leazes and a good number are people who are quite new to the whole Newcastle forum 'scene' so haven't seen the history of the whole thing.

Posters tell him over and over again to change the record but he just won't, fairly sure from comments by himself and admin that he has been warned on a number of occasions about this, he has even said he will change but he never does and never will.

He really adds fuck all to this place, he really does his very best to ruin the place.

Needs to fuck off or be fucked off tbh. It's so fucking tedious going through this bullshit in the majority of threads and I am sure he is getting worse.

Edited by Gejon