Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

Ive managed the first mission on online but it didnt save, Rockstar basically came out last week and said "fuck we've sold a lot of these, online is going to crash like a bastard" so I'll cut them some slack.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost my online character yesterday and I've read conflicting reports on whether it returns or not. If not, I might just sack it off considering I can't even get into the first tutorial race with my new character (saved in the second slot just in case it comes back)

I've made three characters and done the online tutorial 3 fucking times. Staying offline until its rock solid. Currently trying various ways of stealing an F-15. It's not easy.

I'm enjoying it. It seems to be fairly random.

I've had a couple of funny things happen. I was holding up a shop - getting the guy to empty the register and a woman bursts in and shoots me in the face, taking my loot. So If I hold a shop up now I always make sure I can see the door.

A random fellow decided to chase and try to kill me when I was trying to find an ATM machine and I thought I was doomed. Walked up to his car which he was shooting out of the window and fired a shotgun into his face about 4 times. Schooled.

Me and a couple of friends went on a rampage in some trucks earlier, barreling down the roads in three of them towards people :lol:

the guy coming towards us on the bike had no chance :razz: