Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, as a 37 year old man it's impossible not to feel like a loser waiting at the self checkout for the lass to come and take the security box off your computer game. :lol:

I find it difficult at 26. :lol:

I still get I'D though so maybe she/he doesn't think I'm a complete fucking loser.

I doubt it.

The gun running missions with Trevor are a pain in the arse.

Spent a good 10 minutes flying around making perfect drops, then landed and taxied to the hangar. Didn't realise you had to stop and wait for 'mission passed' to flash up - I'd stopped the fucking plane and got out only to fail the mission for 'abandoning the aircraft'.

:angry2:

The gun running missions with Trevor are a pain in the arse.

Spent a good 10 minutes flying around making perfect drops, then landed and taxied to the hangar. Didn't realise you had to stop and wait for 'mission passed' to flash up - I'd stopped the fucking plane and got out only to fail the mission for 'abandoning the aircraft'.

:angry2:

:lol:

You spastic.

• 7 months later...

I'll probably pick it up - I don't think other sandbox games can compete with the madness of GTA & whilst it may not be truly next gen* I think it'll look a lot better and play well. It looks like they've worked on the weather etc but truth be told - I'd happily play the PS3 version if it was backwards compatible.

*I might be wrong

Only for GTA online and you'll almost certainly be able to do it to the Xbox 1 as well. All the GTA:O stuff is held server side with a rockstar social id rather than PSN ID or Gamertag. Easy enough to send that over to the next gen consoles.

Only for GTA online and you'll almost certainly be able to do it to the Xbox 1 as well. All the GTA:O stuff is held server side with a rockstar social id rather than PSN ID or Gamertag. Easy enough to send that over to the next gen consoles.

Shit. Guess I'm buying an Xbox One then. :\

It makes no sense as a multiplatform release to have a feature like that exclusive to one console.

They never bothered mentioning that the game was going to be on X1 and PC during sonys conference because it was sonys conference.