Frozen Planet

catmag

The look on that seal's face btw. Fucking hell :lol::(

Mr. Attenborough's heartless 'GAME OVER' commentary as it got dragged powerlessly off the ice aswell. :lol:

Just out of question, has anyone who watched this on iPlayer done so in HD? I couldn't find it, which pissed me off as I have become a proper HD snob since we got our new telly. :huff:

The look on that seal's face btw. Fucking hell :lol::(

0e533__56113312_orca_seal.jpg

"fuuuuuck!"

Should be one of those motivational posters:

"And you think you've just had a bad day?"

ha aye - it was the way it had it's back turned - was almost casually whistling - and kept looking over it's shoulder . . . oop he's off !

The way some semed to have human traits reminded me of when I went to see Toy Story at the flicks with lass I was seeing at the time .

Half way through she whispers "..is there really little men in them ?"

ha aye - it was the way it had it's back turned - was almost casually whistling - and kept looking over it's shoulder . . . oop he's off !

The way some semed to have human traits reminded me of when I went to see Toy Story at the flicks with lass I was seeing at the time .

:lol:

They looked like people in costumes though. The penguins that is ;) Just from their behaviour. The sly look over the shoulder was amazing.