Why are Asians so shite at football?

McFaul

"Why I hate Australians

Do Australians actually have any redeeming qualities. Don't say you know a nice Australian - a good bloke - because I bet he has been living in West London for 15 years, and his parents were born in England. He doesn't count.

They live in a beautful country, with an excellent climate, a whole continent to explore. They have a reasonable standard of living, love a barbie and a beer, and a dip in their swimming pools.

They have no political enemies living on their borders, and would be the country most likely to survive and thrive after a nuclear holocaust.

So why are Aussies such wankers. Racist, ignorant, stupid - genetically thick, close-minded, sport obsessed, soap watching morons. With an Aussie, everthing has to come down to the lowest common denominator.

They single handedly humiliated, subjugated, and destroyed their indigenous peoples. :ninja:

They offer nothing to the world in terms of technical or scientific advancement - not even a good sun bloc!!

They scream and cry and debate endlessely about the only thing that registers on their political radar, and thats immigration - convienently forgetting that they serve as one of the best examples of how mass immigration supplants and destroyed an indigenous culture - through numbers and force of arms alone in a few generations.

I hope that twenety million Vietnamese boat people manage to land in Australia. Payback's a bitch.

The cricket fans among us will know that the Ashes are currently being contetsted. The England team have only been in Australia for three days, and already, their british born Sikh bowler is being abused for no other reason other then he is brown. The same happened to the South African black pace bowler Ntini, when he was there a few months earlier. :unsure2:

:)

;)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why I hate Australians

Do Australians actually have any redeeming qualities. Don't say you know a nice Australian - a good bloke - because I bet he has been living in West London for 15 years, and his parents were born in England. He doesn't count.

They live in a beautful country, with an excellent climate, a whole continent to explore. They have a reasonable standard of living, love a barbie and a beer, and a dip in their swimming pools.

They have no political enemies living on their borders, and would be the country most likely to survive and thrive after a nuclear holocaust.

So why are Aussies such wankers. Racist, ignorant, stupid - genetically thick, close-minded, sport obsessed, soap watching morons. With an Aussie, everthing has to come down to the lowest common denominator.

They single handedly humiliated, subjugated, and destroyed their indigenous peoples. :ninja:

They offer nothing to the world in terms of technical or scientific advancement - not even a good sun bloc!!

They scream and cry and debate endlessely about the only thing that registers on their political radar, and thats immigration - convienently forgetting that they serve as one of the best examples of how mass immigration supplants and destroyed an indigenous culture - through numbers and force of arms alone in a few generations.

I hope that twenety million Vietnamese boat people manage to land in Australia. Payback's a bitch.

The cricket fans among us will know that the Ashes are currently being contetsted. The England team have only been in Australia for three days, and already, their british born Sikh bowler is being abused for no other reason other then he is brown. The same happened to the South African black pace bowler Ntini, when he was there a few months earlier. :unsure2:

:)

;)

:jonas:

Stevie you're doing a bang up job of capturing the notion that racism is borne out of ignorance. Vast yawning uneducated over-opinionated ignorance.

Did it never occur to you that I said that to see some politically correct arsehole get emotional, and what a whopper I caught. Ignorance is thinking Japan should beat England. Mate lets see how courageous you are, we'll up the bet to £1000 - straight up offer.

Emotional? I'm not particularly bothered by your views fwiw. I thought that should be evident from my post.

By the by, your position throughout this discussion has been consistantly racist. Did that not occur to you? The irony of this escaping you has not escaped me.

Finally, if you want to talk about being 'emotional', how about you, in your fit of idiocy, confusing me with the bloke you've actually been having your little Japan v England argument with over the past 8 pages. Numpty.

At worst Stevie's bi-polar, at best he's got A.D.D. In any case it's better to not make fun of those with mental health issues tbf.

Why would I care what a far from interesting dullard Australian thinks about me though? Get to bed you nobhead. Your contribution to this board is ungraciously commenting on Australia losing to England in cricket and rugby. That's all anyone could define you by on here.

As for the other Aussie ToonOTL pinpoint and define why anything I've said on this thread is racist you stupid cunt. If you can't do it...pipe down.

Actually I've winded down tonight with a swim outside mate. Ever done that before, Stevie? Beautiful night, it's still 26 degrees out there and not a drop of wind or a cloud in the sky.

I've just opened a bottle of Coopers (me third for the night) and awaiting the Man City vs. Newcastle game which I'll watch. I'm skipping the Arsenal game. I'm instead skimming through my e-mails whilst listening to a bit of Pearl Jam amongst other tracks on the i-pad and downing some pretty big Pacific Oysters - fucking delicious and briny things they are - taste like the ocean, man.

Anyway a word of advice - know who the fuck is who that you're addressing on a forum, by failing to do so you end up looking like a complete fuckwit. OK? :lol:

The country is running out of water though. :lol:

Nah it's not , that was 5 years ago. We're OK now, man. I can at least go out with me hose and water down my driveway on any day of the week if I so wished now. :lol:

As a side-issue, to the OP, has Asian football provided anything of note to football, apart from providing the European superpowers (clubs) another lucrative revenue stream.

It took a home tournament, complete with some dubious officiating, to deliver one romantic cinderella story for a co-host Asian lot.

I don't begrudge the African continent success at the major tourneys though. The epicentre of the game will always be club football in Europe, and the contribution (as providers of raw talent) by the Africans has been immense. Asian talent doesn't really extend past the J-League, whose main claim to fame is that it provides a final port of call for Brazilians looking for a last paycheck. It's an insular football continent, of little consequence ability-wise with the leagues and shitty excuse for 'Champions League to match.

In addition the qualification path for the WC, out of Asia, must be the easiest going round. It leaves little to the imagination as to why Australian powerplayers rallied so hard to get out of Oceania, and in to Asia........ Oman (who has been their biggest threat in the current group stage this time) or the 5th placed finisher out of Sth America. The qualification path of every continent, excluding Asia, are true wars of attrition where a single result/or upset can prove be costly, with the African system being particularly cutthroat in nature. If there's one confederation that should be stripped of a place or two, to give the WC qualification some balance across the board as something that should be properly earnt, it should be Asia ie. just one team from Asia. Unlikely to happen with FIFA playing the role of lapdog to the worlds strongest collective economy, and largest TV market.

As a side-issue, to the OP, has Asian football provided anything of note to football, apart from providing the European superpowers (clubs) another lucrative revenue stream.

It took a home tournament, complete with some dubious officiating, to deliver one romantic cinderella story for a co-host Asian lot.

I don't begrudge the African continent success at the major tourneys though. The epicentre of the game will always be club football in Europe, and the contribution (as providers of raw talent) by the Africans has been immense. Asian talent doesn't really extend past the J-League, whose main claim to fame is that it provides a final port of call for Brazilians looking for a last paycheck. It's an insular football continent, of little consequence ability-wise with the leagues and shitty excuse for 'Champions League to match.

In addition the qualification path for the WC, out of Asia, must be the easiest going round. It leaves little to the imagination as to why Australian powerplayers rallied so hard to get out of Oceania, and in to Asia........ Oman (who has been their biggest threat in the current group stage this time) or the 5th placed finisher out of Sth America. The qualification path of every continent, excluding Asia, are true wars of attrition where a single result/or upset can prove be costly, with the African system being particularly cutthroat in nature. If there's one confederation that should be stripped of a place or two, to give the WC qualification some balance across the board as something that should be properly earnt, it should be Asia ie. just one team from Asia. Unlikely to happen with FIFA playing the role of lapdog to the worlds strongest collective economy, and largest TV market.

Shortsighted comments again. It's only been up until recently that serious money has been injected into the game in Asia. 20 years for Japan now and a steady stream of players are going to Europe to test themselves. China has more money being invested into the domestic game now but are far off from becoming football - first-world, give it another decade or two of serious development and direction. South Korea has always been pretty solid, and until recently traditionally stronger than Japan, but forcing their kids to do national service can't be good purely from the perspective of development and education.

Arab countries will never be a world player of anything on the sporting front because of cultural issues and the fact their footballers are on ridiculous salaries funded by oil money by shite-run clubs and federations. Yes, they are insular.

As for Australia moving into Asia, anyone who thinks that isn't a positive is a wanker who hasn't any idea. I have not heard or read any opposition to it until I read you poor excuse of a post. But hey, at least you are consistent.

Main problem with Australia going to Asia is that they aren't fucking Asian. Why don't England just swagger along to CONCACAF, beat Costa Rica and have an easy ride? I can understand Israel being in Europe and Russia etc, but Australia in Asia? Why? Is there any reason other than easy qualification that means it's in there. It's only far if New Zealand and Tonga and everyone join Asia too and they combine the two confederations otherwise it's a total disgrace.

Main problem with Australia going to Asia is that they aren't fucking Asian. Why don't England just swagger along to CONCACAF, beat Costa Rica and have an easy ride? I can understand Israel being in Europe and Russia etc, but Australia in Asia? Why? Is there any reason other than easy qualification that means it's in there. It's only far if New Zealand and Tonga and everyone join Asia too and they combine the two confederations otherwise it's a total disgrace.

Never understood why they were allowed into the Asian group.

I take your point. Oceania is a strange case though. Now the Aussies have left they haven't got a professional league in the whole confederation. And we could probably get a game for American Samoa. They recently won their first ever game ffs. :lol:

Because the USA and Mexico would also be in the way which therefore wouldn't guarantee England the safe passage that you envisage here.

But it does beg the question; are the current borders separating the confederations sufficient? Is Uzbekistan who are a former Soviet satellite state really Asian? Is Oceania a worthy confederation or should they be integrated into the rest of Asia like Australia has done? We can't have islander nations fighting over scraps, surely? American Samoa vs. Cook Island doesn't have any appeal does it?

Australia are there to improve their own standards in football against technically superior teams and conversely we are there to improve the standards in Asian football. We provide a team who like to get physical with the opposition and it helps in the opponent's overall development that they are forced to find tactics to overcome this. And vice versa.

To have competition domestically and internationally which didn't happen in Oceania has been the main attraction and will be most beneficial. But apart from that Australia's largest trading partners are all Asian, we look towards there and it is this region which keeps us afloat despite weak government. The links are stronger than you think. We are a part of the Pacific so I consider Australia a part of Asia.

Because the USA and Mexico would also be in the way which therefore wouldn't guarantee England the safe passage that you envisage here.

But it does beg the question; are the current borders separating the confederations sufficient? Is Uzbekistan who are a former Soviet satellite state really Asian? Is Oceania a worthy confederation or should they be integrated into the rest of Asia like Australia has done? We can't have islander nations fighting over scraps, surely? American Samoa vs. Cook Island doesn't have any appeal does it?

Australia are there to improve their own standards in football against technically superior teams and conversely we are there to improve the standards in Asian football. We provide a team who like to get physical with the opposition and it helps in the opponent's overall development that they are forced to find tactics to overcome this. And vice versa.

To have competition domestically and internationally which didn't happen in Oceania has been the main attraction and will be most beneficial. But apart from that Australia's largest trading partners are all Asian, we look towards there and it is this region which keeps us afloat despite weak government. The links are stronger than you think. We are a part of the Pacific so I consider Australia a part of Asia.

I think because Asian, CONCACAF and Oceanic football is so desperate, they should all be grouped in together. So perhaps 20 European teams, 5 South American, 5 African and four from Asia, Oceania and CONCACAF, then you wouldn't get the likes of Australia, New Zealand, Saudi, North Korea, Iran, Costa Rica and Jamaica making a mockery of it. There's too many shit countries in the World Cup, which is why the European Championships are always of a better quality.

I think because Asian, CONCACAF and Oceanic football is so desperate, they should all be grouped in together. So perhaps 20 European teams, 5 South American, 5 African and four from Asia, Oceania and CONCACAF, then you wouldn't get the likes of Australia, New Zealand, Saudi, North Korea, Iran, Costa Rica and Jamaica making a mockery of it. There's too many shit countries in the World Cup, which is why the European Championships are always of a better quality.

Nah, pal. I think when the WC is hosted by a country that is not from the continent of Europe, excluding Russia, Europe should be restricted to 5 participant teams, 6 at the most. Otherwise they waste everyone's time as history shows. Time is money and money is Asia these days, man. What purpose will England flying a team to Brazil be for example? No one cares. Do you?

Nah, pal. I think when the WC is hosted by a country that is not from the continent of Europe, excluding Russia, Europe should be restricted to 5 participant teams, 6 at the most. Otherwise they waste everyone's time as history shows. Time is money and money is Asia these days, man. What purpose will England flying a team to Brazil be for example? No one cares. Do you?

Shut up you stupid cunt. What an arsehole this kid is. I ALWAYS give foreigners the benefit of the doubt when talking about football, but you, you just encapsulate every stereo type going.

The last time a European team didn't participate in a WC final was 1950.

The first time a country not from Europe, South America or Africa aren't in a World Cup Final, football will be fuckin waterpolo because of 1,000 years of global warming. I hate getting arrogant about them, but there's little or no point NZ, Aus or the Asian countries existing in football. It's like the British in tennis, there's absolutely no point in us playing, because we're so fucking wank.

The first time a country not from Europe, South America or Africa aren't in a World Cup Final, football will be fuckin waterpolo because of 1,000 years of global warming. I hate getting arrogant about them, but there's little or no point NZ, Aus or the Asian countries existing in football. It's like the British in tennis, there's absolutely no point in us playing, because we're so fucking wank.

Yes, OK, calm down. No need to get red-faced, it's just only morning tea right now for you there isn't it? Too early to get angry.

Seriously though, man, don't try and relate yourself to cultured countries like Spain or France tbf. Doing so is embarrassing. Nothing compares.

Yes, OK, calm down. No need to get red-faced, it's just only morning tea right now for you there isn't it? Too early to get angry.

Seriously though, man, don't try and relate yourself to cultured countries like Spain or France tbf. Doing so is embarrassing. Nothing compares.

What are you on about ya daft cunt? Get to bed and pipe down convict, you drunken idiot.

Ken, if you hate English football so much, fuck off and stop watching our domestic league. I'm sure Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Heart will be shown on tv somewhere, interesting! 5/6 European teams would mean more from Asia... who haven't had a single team in the World Cup Final! Oh and you're right the Asian tv deals are important... and how come Asians want to watch European leagues and not their own? Because they like good football! Even Asians would cringe having a group match of Thailand vs Malaysia, because the World Cup embodies good football, everyone around the world wants to watch the best football, hence why you watch the Premier League, Asia will watch the Euro's in the summer and noone from outside Asia watches the Asian Cup.

There's more culture in the United Kingdom than any other country in the world, which is why London is the most visited city on earth for one. Two the only culture Australia has is Rolf fuckin Harris playing with a bit of card.

Edited by McFaul