Mike Ashley approval rating

Happy Face

Mike Ashley approval ratings  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me the last game where our midfield bossed it then.

We rely on hitting teams on the counter with a flash of individual brilliance.

For all the team spirit I struggle to see the "team play".

Name the "shite teams that are over running it".

I agree with the other two points you have now added, as you well know. ;)

I find it strange how some fans want to pull the club apart based on supposed crap signings or bad tactics , or somehow, players not being up to the task when we finished 5th last season and have only played 3 prem games this season and also are into the group stages of the Europa.

I find it strange how some fans want to pull the club apart based on supposed crap signings or bad tactics , or somehow, players not being up to the task when we finished 5th last season and have only played 3 prem games this season and also are into the group stages of the Europa.

Because everyone around us have strengthened, so comparably we are weaker.

If you stand still, you go backwards.

Because everyone around us have strengthened, so comparably we are weaker.

If you stand still, you go backwards.

All I've seen from this team is FORWARDS, now if I'm mistaken here, can you tell me where ?

Yeah and the league position makes any criticizm void does it?

It was hardly a season of convincing performances - I think we can all agree on that.

No , it doesn't make any criticism void but criticise when it due and now is not the time to criticise because it's fickle.

Yeah and the league position makes any criticizm void does it?

It was hardly a season of convincing performances - I think we can all agree on that.

I would suggest that when you have followed the trials and tribulations of Newcastle United for a very long period of time, you will understand how ridiculous the statement above is.

Last year was a fabulous season.

Freddy's had his go and is getting on, I don't think we should go back. I'd prefer someone younger with a passion for the club and the Newcastle area and fucking deep pockets. Oh and a great big boot to stick up Llambias' arse :surf:

Anyone but these two cockney wanks, I'd feel the same about them if we won the Champions League. I think anyone from Newcastle who's been going to the match longer than ten years who can forgive them for Keegan's treatment, as well as other shit since, have few morals.

The thing is, unless it's someone who has an appreciation of the club, its history and the area, it might as well be an Arab if they're minted & going to pour money into the club. imo.

The thing is, unless it's someone who has an appreciation of the club, its history and the area, it might as well be an Arab if they're minted & going to pour money into the club. imo.

Aye I'd take an Arab no problem at all. Just someone who's prime objective is to make Newcastle a top four club. This is not their prime objective, I don't think they believe we can be a long term top 4 club under their ownership because they're not prepared to push the boat out. Their prime objective is to make money.

Aye I'd take an Arab no problem at all. Just someone who's prime objective is to make Newcastle a top four club. This is not their prime objective, I don't think they believe we can be a long term top 4 club under their ownership because they're not prepared to push the boat out. Their prime objective is to make money.

I agree with that. If it is their objective, it's a long long way down the track.