Why Aren't You All Talking About Morrison?

Tottenham Dave

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gwayte tackuwww fwom

Why do people assume everyone in London has a Jonathon Ross style speech impediment?

I work in London and especially people in North and East London, do saaand like thayt sahn, teww the Babe Wooff!

Dross? Mate do you know where Everton and Villa have been in the last 6 years? Villa came 6th about 4 seasons running, Everton have been top 5 a few times, we've been in the top 10 once since 2004. They've had cup finals, trips to Europe, we've had relegations and trips (and losses) to Scunthorpe.

Yeah but the quality of entertainment and style of play are factors.

West Ham are flying high at the minute and are looking good for a return to the Prem, but they all hate going because it's all hoof-ball and 'percentage' football.

There's no fun in that, even if you are winning.

We went yonks without a trophy then George Graham took over, won us a League Cup, but the football was embarrassingly bad so we got shot of him.

Aye the football under Souness, Allardyce and Kinnear was truly edge of the seat stuff.

It was better than Everton!

No it wasn't, you just used Allardyce's style of play as an example of why West Ham fans dread going to games. To add to that I think you can count the amount of forward passes we had under Souness on one hand, the ball always went back to the centre back or keeper golden boy Parker being the major culprit of that.

Anyway if Man United are willing to let this Morrison go then something extremely serious must be up with his attitude, considering the personalities Fergie's handled over the years.

http://www.guardian....ison-harassment

Shouldn't be on his way to Liverpool then? Sounds right up their street.

Anyway, where's my League predictions TD?

Anyway if Man United are willing to let this Morrison go then something extremely serious must be up with his attitude, considering the personalities Fergie's handled over the years.

Agreed, if Fergie gives up on a youth talent this highly rated you don't touch them with a bargepole tbh.

The only we've sold for more than £5m I was happier about leaving us than Parker, was Jermaine Jenas funny enough. It worked out at £9m that deal truly unbelievable, I was thrilled to bits at the time, then he missed that open goal on his first game back.

The only we've sold for more than £5m I was happier about leaving us than Parker, was Jermaine Jenas funny enough. It worked out at £9m that deal truly unbelievable, I was thrilled to bits at the time, then he missed that open goal on his first game back.

Love that photo, but I can't find it.

:lol: Next Vieira man!

:lol: Next Vieira man!

:lol:

Didn't they brandish Chris Armstrong as the new Lineker too?

:lol: Some of Souness' phrases man what was it he used to call Emre? "door unlocker" or something daft.

Aye his phrases :lol: fucking what a chancer, the only side he had proper success at was Rangers where he had a budget 20 times bigger than Celtic.

"When I see a professional like Peter Ramage, he's what I would call a proper player."

:lol: Some of Souness' phrases man what was it he used to call Emre? "door unlocker" or something daft.

Didn't he call him something like "sneaky" or similar? He meant creative and capable of producing the unpredictable, but ended up calling him close to a thief

Aye his phrases :lol: fucking what a chancer, the only side he had proper success at was Rangers where he had a budget 20 times bigger than Celtic.

"When I see a professional like Peter Ramage, he's what I would call a proper player."

PMSL Peter Ramage man. I can't take Souness seriously ever since the mustachioed version of him ran to the half way line to plant the Galatasaray flag.

Didn't he call him something like "sneaky" or similar? He meant creative and capable of producing the unpredictable, but ended up calling him close to a thief

I'd forgotten all about that :lol: pity we were shite under him he was comedy gold.

Edited by Howay

PMSL Peter Ramage man. I can't take Souness seriously ever since the mustachioed version of him ran to the half way line to plant the Galatasaray flag.

The bloke is one of the biggest dickheads in life man. He championed himself as an anti bigotry champion as Rangers manager, but goes on about trips to Ibrox with his union jack round his waist as a teenager.

The bloke is one of the biggest dickheads in life man. He championed himself as an anti bigotry champion as Rangers manager, but goes on about trips to Ibrox with his union jack round his waist as a teenager.

Frustratingly he talks a lot of sense as a pundit though. Him and Gary Neville decent pundits... who'd have thought?

:lol: Aye he's a right doilem like, I'd forgotten most the shite he used to come out with until this thread. The "Given to Taylor to Parker back to Taylor to Parker who's searching for a pass, back to Taylor" football we played under him has erased everything else in that time period.

Souness signed Parker because, despite not giving him a game, Jose Mourinho said he was mint. At the time, Mourinho saying that was like John Candy with his Casio at the hotel desk in Planes, Trains & Automobiles. And they have this cretin in the studio as an expert.

Mourinho also said Solomon Kalou would be one of the best five players in the world.