Netflix Available in UK

Ayatollah Hermione

Aye. Lovefilm's ludicrous "two episodes of a series or one film per month" banded restrictions don't exist on Netflix. Tbf, Lovefilm have now dropped their streaming offering to £4.99 streaming only to undercut Netflix.

Cheers mate I need to look in to this as half our lovefilm dvd's come so scratched they dont even work and we're paying more than netflix for only 4 dvds a month

Edited by ajax_andy

Aye they were a shady bunch of baldness deniers. One lad was like "I'm 30 years old. I've retired. And now I just spend my life at the Funstop playing classic video games." In reality he spent his time kissing Billy Mitchell's hoop down the phoneline and trying to sabotage anyone that looks like they might beat his Donkey Kong score. :lol:

The best bit was when Billy Mitchell's gives that old wife the dodgy tape and he's like "you can die before you get there but don't lose the tape" and she's nodding along :lol: Apparently, he's a lot more devious and sinister than they made out, they were tied by phone laws (or something in place that means they couldn't broadcast the majority of the phone calls) so they tried to make it as obvious as possible what a twat he was. I do like how his best pal came round to wanting Wiebe to win though.

That Walter Day's rock tunes btw :lol:

Aye the bit where his mate's sat next to him saying "Not only has Wiebe proven himself as a great Donkey Kong player, he's just a great guy and I've met his wife and blah blah, and you just can't question his integrity." They turn to Mitchell and he just barks "Idon'tknowenoughaboutthesituation"

Why was Wiebe teaching science and not music btw? Seems like he could play a load of instruments and they've got him teaching something wholly unrelated. It also begs the question why he didn't go and join a load of bands instead of sitting about playing Donkey Kong all day and ignoring his kids. Aside from that, seems a canny bloke.

Aye they were a shady bunch of baldness deniers. One lad was like "I'm 30 years old. I've retired. And now I just spend my life at the Funstop playing classic video games." In reality he spent his time kissing Billy Mitchell's hoop down the phoneline and trying to sabotage anyone that looks like they might beat his Donkey Kong score. :lol:

The best bit was when Billy Mitchell's gives that old wife the dodgy tape and he's like "you can die before you get there but don't lose the tape" and she's nodding along :lol: Apparently, he's a lot more devious and sinister than they made out, they were tied by phone laws (or something in place that means they couldn't broadcast the majority of the phone calls) so they tried to make it as obvious as possible what a twat he was. I do like how his best pal came round to wanting Wiebe to win though.

Aye the bit where his mate's sat next to him saying "Not only has Wiebe proven himself as a great Donkey Kong player, he's just a great guy and I've met his wife and blah blah, and you just can't question his integrity." They turn to Mitchell and he just barks "Idon'tknowenoughaboutthesituation"

Why was Wiebe teaching science and not music btw? Seems like he could play a load of instruments and they've got him teaching something wholly unrelated. It also begs the question why he didn't go and join a load of bands instead of sitting about playing Donkey Kong all day and ignoring his kids. Aside from that, seems a canny bloke.

Hilarious that. Billy Mitchell acts like he thinks he's Clint Eastwood, what a tit.

I had to have a neb...

1 1,090,400 Hank S Chien Feb 27 2011 DVD

2 1,064,500 Steve J Wiebe Aug 30 2010 DVD

3 1,062,800 Billy L Mitchell Jul 31 2010 Referee

No matter how good you are at something, there's an Asian kid better than you. :lol:

Aye it'll just be a demand and supply thing with the teaching. Most people that study sciences can make good money not teaching, whereas people who study music end up teaching by necessity cos there's no work/money in knowing about music. So the wage for teaching science is probably a canny bit higher, and there'll be more vacancies. That's my theory anyway. :lol:

I've watched more than 4 things in one night with Netflix, ha. Like Gemmill says, it's mint for just going through the selection and going "ah, been meaning to watch that" and before you know it, you're sitting up at 4 in the morning watching The Borgias and Louis CK dvds.

Sounds good! Tbh I'd be looking to use it for films mainly but the odd series wouldn't go amiss too

You're gonna be disappointed if you're looking for new releases, Andy. It won't replace Lovefilm for you if you're regularly getting new stuff.

Dont get a lot of new stuff tbh mate, the last 2 dvd's we got were Arlington Road & Ray. As long as it has a decent amount to choose from I'm not arsed if they are new or 10 years old :)

Oh and CT Pan Am is fucking horrendous! My wife watches it and it's utter crap. I actually laid down on the floor and stared at the dogs foot (who was asleep) for 20 minutes as it was better than Pan Am :icon_lol:

If its fit birds you're after, get your Netflix one month deal and watch Californication. The fanny in that is outrageous, and it's tits out TV too.

Actually it's a very good program and the fact that it has some beautiful ladies in is a bonus.

Just watched an episode over lunch and nearly had a little cry as it was quite an emotional story line.

Hilarious that. Billy Mitchell acts like he thinks he's Clint Eastwood, what a tit.

I had to have a neb...

1 1,090,400 Hank S Chien Feb 27 2011 DVD

2 1,064,500 Steve J Wiebe Aug 30 2010 DVD

3 1,062,800 Billy L Mitchell Jul 31 2010 Referee

No matter how good you are at something, there's an Asian kid better than you. :lol:

on PBS on sky they keep showing special when lit. The pinball version of king of Kong . Funny as

Edited by J69