Weekend Plans?

Jan

Footy, gym, beers. Supposed to be going on a works night out in Halifax (15 miles away) but not sure if I can be bothered. Would have to miss 2nd half of our game to get there on time (by train) getting home would be a struggle plus I'm the only doc (apart from my consultants) going (lots of theatre staff going though inc one really fit nurse). What do you think TT brains trust?

Footy, gym, beers. Supposed to be going on a works night out in Halifax (15 miles away) but not sure if I can be bothered. Would have to miss 2nd half of our game to get there on time (by train) getting home would be a struggle plus I'm the only doc (apart from my consultants) going (lots of theatre staff going though inc one really fit nurse). What do you think TT brains trust?

I wouldn't go like, but I'm canny antisocial.

Granny here watching kids. Me n the wife off to the Hilton for today/tonight (anniversary thing). She's off for a swim later while I try and and find the game in town. Then off to Blackfriars tonight. Taking my camera as well for a bit of photo taking around the town at some point. She has a class as the gym in the morning (FX on the valley) so Im going here with her for an hour before heading back home mid day tomorrow where we're off out for Sunday lunch, thinking of going to Beamish Hall for that.

Aye, got engaged about six months ago. Wedding isn't til next year.

I'm genuinely sickened when I look at the costs involved. Made even worse by the fact that my 'traditional' parents are insisting on footing the bill for my sister's wedding later this year. <_<

Still, as long as I get a good honeymoon out of it I'll be happy.

Whoever it was that started the notion of turning birthday parties from house based to "events"- you are a cernt and I hope you die a painful death.

I've had to take Fistlet female to two this weekend and there's another fucker next weekend.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck it!