The Ceasefire

Guest CabayeAye

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 how many times i've pleaded with the man to stick tecato and the rest on ignore or stop biting,

You've 100% got me mixed up with someone else there.

I know you don't read the football threads much but even then I'm not sure how you've come to the conclusion that I'm a culprit in any context. I never goad or bait him. I'll ask him the odd question but generally stay out of it. Don't want anyone banned or on ignore either.

HF isn't spot on at all. If all Leazes said was in reply to people goading (which to be fair a lot of it is) then he might have a point.

Aye, agreed. And even if every post he made was attributable to someone 'goading' him, it'd still be massively embarrassing as it's akin to saying he doesnt have the free will to ignore it. As it happens some posts may be in response to others, but at the end of the day he's so utterly obsessed about being 'right' (a grown man of nearly 60) he does much of it completely without reference to anyone else.

Fair play to Ant tbf. Dunno what the craic has been with the complaints or owt but I know I'd get sick of having to deal with them in the first place, never mind deal with them, plead with him to stop and then get totally ignored to boot. He's just an arrogant old dick at the end of the day, it won't do him any harm.

(MT, at the time you were like i said it was a while ago, and i do read them i just tend to zone out when it turns into the normal)

Disagree with you again, and I find it baffling that you mention me ahead of the obvious members on here who do little else but argue with him, those that mock and reply to him at every opportunity, or those that have him ignored yet post about him as soon as someone quotes him.

Not that bothered though (it's just a forum and I don't really have much of a problem with Leazes, he sometimes speaks a good deal of sense), so long as I don't start getting 'punished' because you're not paying attention to this forum.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

HF isn't spot on at all. If all Leazes said was in reply to people goading (which to be fair a lot of it is) then he might have a point.

Aye, agreed. And even if every post he made was attributable to someone 'goading' him, it'd still be massively embarrassing as it's akin to saying he doesnt have the free will to ignore it. As it happens some posts may be in response to others, but at the end of the day he's so utterly obsessed about being 'right' (a grown man of nearly 60) he does much of it completely without reference to anyone else.

Fair play to Ant tbf. Dunno what the craic has been with the complaints or owt but I know I'd get sick of having to deal with them in the first place, never mind deal with them, plead with him to stop and then get totally ignored to boot. He's just an arrogant old dick at the end of the day, it won't do him any harm.

Aye, the whole "stop teasing him" thing is hilarious. We're talking about a grown man here, not a 5 year old kid who can't control their own actions.

And besides, the fact is, he's proven on numerous occasions that he doesn't need goading into anything. He's on a mission from Fred. He's got right on his side and fuck me if he isn't gonna make sure everyone knows about it, whether its relevant to the matter at hand or not.

The fact that he's been saved by bleeding heart namby pamby do gooders is a little bit hilarious though.

Tell you what is sad as fuck like, as I know you'll be reading this Leazes, all your posts over the last couple of days absolutely suggest you get little or no pleasure out of our win v Villa and the season so far. Have a word with yourself on that score, eh? The other stuff's all shits and giggles as far as I'm concerned.

i'm the brute force and ignorance one with fuck all patience I suggest you stick him on ignore as well because the sly digs/baiting will be met with a similar response.

Whoa, this mod's done gone baaaad. :panic:

(MT, at the time you were like i said it was a while ago, and i do read them i just tend to zone out when it turns into the normal)

Disagree with you again, and I find it baffling that you mention me ahead of the obvious members on here who do little else but argue with him, those that mock and reply to him at every opportunity, or those that have him ignored yet post about him as soon as someone quotes him.

Not that bothered though (it's just a forum and I don't really have much of a problem with Leazes, he sometimes speaks a good deal of sense), so long as I don't start getting 'punished' because you're not paying attention to this forum.

Just because you have to go to the lengths of ignoring his posts (I did it as a result of him basically being racist and sectarian within the space of five minutes, never mind the new v old board shite), doesn't mean you shouldnt be allowed to mention his name. He's not fucking Lord Voldermort. It shouldnt affect what you post about, just who you post to. If I've mentioned him it'll have been in posts to people I actually have some respect for on here and those who I find genuinely amusing. Which is the only reason I post on here or ever have to start with. So you can bag it with that shit you little snide.

Stop whining you fucking puff.

Surely it's the people that can't leave Leazes to it who have no control.

"whaaaaa! booooo! Sulk! The old man is ignoring my argument and repeating his!"

Leazes didn't respond to Cabayeaye's 7 year old thread digging, so he's more restrained than others.

I feel for Ant, he should whack anyone who complains in the creche though.

Just because you have to go to the lengths of ignoring his posts (I did it as a result of him basically being racist and sectarian within the space of five minutes, never mind the new v old board shite), doesn't mean you shouldnt be allowed to mention his name. He's not fucking Lord Voldermort. It shouldnt affect what you post about, just who you post to. If I've mentioned him it'll have been in posts to people I actually have some respect for on here and those who I find genuinely amusing. Which is the only reason I post on here or ever have to start with. So you can bag it with that shit you little snide.

Calm down, I suggest you understand the context of that post again. I didn't say any of the listed was wrong, did I?

Truth is you do get involved with him more than I do, hence me questioning why Ant listed me alone given I don't get involved in those debates much at all. Wasn't attacking anyone there or insinuating anything, just trying to explain to Ant why it was strange that he mentioned me. Doesn't bother me how people deal with him.

Hardly "whining" either. I'd only whine if I ended up getting punished for anything, and given Ant's talk of strong action in this thread that seemed a real possibility.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Aye, the whole "stop teasing him" thing is hilarious. We're talking about a grown man here, not a 5 year old kid who can't control their own actions.

And besides, the fact is, he's proven on numerous occasions that he doesn't need goading into anything. He's on a mission from Fred. He's got right on his side and fuck me if he isn't gonna make sure everyone knows about it, whether its relevant to the matter at hand or not.

The fact that he's been saved by bleeding heart namby pamby do gooders is a little bit hilarious though.

I've not heard of Leazes running to the mods and crying that he can'r get people to agree with him.

I've teased him as much as anyone else and he's taken it fine.

Leazes didn't respond to Cabayeaye's 7 year old thread digging, so he's more restrained than others.

Yes, I'm sure you're right. It's everyone elses fault, not his. Ignore the fact he's a lunatic that can't be reasoned with, who makes up people's arguments for them, and who makes up entire opponents when people aren't arguing at all, it's more likely it's down to everyone else but him.

He's been at this for literally years just in case it had escaped your notice.

I have no problem with Leazes and his forum enemies repeating the same shite every day as long as it stayed in one place. What pisses most off is when every football thread gets dragged to the same shitty argument that no one will ever win.

Doing well..... it wont last

Great new signing...... Aha, but where's the rest of the money

etc etc

Ant, dont back down. The creche is a great idea and a day or two of solitary isnt going to hurt anyone.

You would think he was being carted off to Guantanamo.

People try to engage the bloke in debate. Its the point of the place. But he literally cannot have a normal human interaction where he reads what someone says and responds to it. You saw what what happened yesterday when I tried to lead him through some very simple logic. Straight into the backing the manager and Souness nonsense.

And there is NOTHING normal about turning up in the morning and reeling off 8 posts in a row in the same thread, all aimed at different people and all saying the exact same thing, whilst responding to nothing they had actually said. And these people weren't even talking to him half the time. It sets the place up for another day of insanity.

Dragging up an old thread intentionally to get a bite is a total dick move, agreed, but most of the time people are trying to go about their business on a forum when he turns up and starts flinging his faeces about.

And he is NOT the victim in any of this btw. Cos he LOVES telling people he's right.

Edited by Gemmill

Calm down, I suggest you understand the context of that post again. I didn't say any of the listed was wrong, did I?

Truth is you do get involved with him more than I do, hence me questioning why Ant listed me alone given I don't get involved in those debates much at all. Wasn't attacking anyone there or insinuating anything, just trying to explain to Ant why it was strange that he mentioned me. Doesn't bother me how people deal with him.

Hardly "whining" either. I'd only whine if I ended up getting punished for anything, and given Ant's talk of strong action in this thread that seemed a real possibility.

It was a joke you bellsniff. ;)