Best Of Youtube

MattM4

Yay, this clip is on the tube!!

"What do you want? me to go back to *insert location here* ?" and "This is not a method, it's provocation" were a catchphrase for me and my mates for years after that happened.

What? I don't watch that shit, someone e-mailed me with it :rolleyes:

Presume you didn't watch the clip either then :headphonedance:

Fuck off, slack arse <_<

It's not even American Idol, it's "Nashville Star" :icon_lol:

like how it kept cutting back to the control room and they looked totally aghast...

"How'd this Negro get on ma teevee?" ......"Y'all"...... "yeehah"

Nashville star, deary me! :blush:

^ lol indeed! ... Why American Idol though? clearly isnt :icon_lol: (ahh I see that has already been pointed out).

Who actually gives a fuck? I posted it because of his ability and I end up getting a fat kid, a mincer and a virgin picking faults, just enjoy the clip FFS.

Can't believe any of you actually watch this kind of shit tbh

^ lol indeed! ... Why American Idol though? clearly isnt :icon_lol: (ahh I see that has already been pointed out).

Who actually gives a fuck? I posted it because of his ability and I end up getting a fat kid, a mincer and a virgin picking faults, just enjoy the clip FFS.

I do apologise for having a brain and a sense of logic.

Do you know who you are yet?

Do you know who you are yet?

What you think, hardly matters tbh.

:blush::icon_lol:

little man syndrome-tastic

Just sick of pedantic cock ends tbh, seems to be quite a few crawling out the woodwork on here lately

Just sick of pedantic cock ends tbh, seems to be quite a few crawling out the woodwork on here lately

That wasn't even necessarily being pedantic though, just pointing out the title was funny. No need to go off like that, you definitely need to take a chill pill if you can't see the amusement there.

So is who then, in your oh so mighty opinion?

Funny really, because I've always found it harsh how other people constantly make the same jokes about you, and have never induldged in it myself... But I guess now I can see why they have a go.

Yet the vitriol didn't fall at alex's feet, he'll be offended. His pedantry is source of much pride..

I wasn't having a dig at you Wacky, just thought it was funny that there was a Nashville idol or whatever it was. You just exploded like a menstruating fat lass