Black ops 2

Andrew

Not only announced this week but also guaranteed that I won't be buying it by having known war criminal Oliver north promoting it.

I said it elsewhere but I'm a proper COD fanboy, I'll definitely be playing it a lot. I wasn't aware of him until this all came out. Genuine stupidity from them using him but it won't be enough to stop me playing it cause I've massive hopes for it. :blush2:

COD's been downhill since Call of Duty 4, with COD2 being the best.

Terrible games. Apart from the 10-16 age bracket people must surely see this?

tbh they dont need to listen to the gamers they sell record breaking numbers every year

if people are buying in such volume its obviously good enough for them

that wont translate though

CoD is a big blockbuster, like the equivalent movies, its made to spin money and it does that.

its a business item more than a game in the creative/art sense now

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not bought it yet, what's the verdict compared to others?

Don't like the Strike Force levels. If I wanted to play a strategy game, I'd fucking play one. Other than that its no different imo

I just picked it up. this weekend. Needed something to do over the thanks giving weekend. Played through the storyline in one day and it just seemed the same just fired up the online this morning and just more of the same but it will keep me happy for a month so. Just adds to the rotation like Fifa/FM does. They really just need to get us to sign up for a membership and we get the new update each year!

League Play is an awesome feature for online. Play with a team or on your own and get ranked and play against people with the same rank. So much fun if you're a keeno like me. Can't believe people still play offline tbh :lol: