20 West Brom (A)

27 Liverpool (H)

May

4 West Ham (A)

12 QPR (A)

19 Arsenal (H)

201213.png

Gut reaction

Obviously, this optimism will disappear come kick off on the 18th of August like :D

got us taking 5pts of Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea instead of the 11 we took last year.

I expect us to take more points (13) off this years newly promoted sides than last (11), because I don't think they're as strong as Swansea and Norwich were.

Aye I did look into trying make it workable for you but with all the fancy scripting and such it's just undo-able time wise (ie6 is bad enough but you're work probably disables other stuff on top of that)

But aye there will be separate calendars for every team or just Newcastle next season, next weekend i'm going try get the front end stuff to a point where i can near enough open it as well, so JawD can input the fixtures into the premierleague prediction app.

We actually "upgraded" from Novell Groupwise to Outlook today. Let the good times roll.

August

18 Tottenham (H)

22 Play off game 1

25 Chelsea (A)

30 Play off game 2

September

1 Aston Villa (H)

15 Everton (A)

20 matchday 1

22 Norwich (H)

29 Reading (A)

October

4 matchday 2

6 Man Utd (H)

20 mackems (A)

25 matchday 3

27 West Brom (H)

November

3 Liverpool (A)

8 matchday 4

10 West Ham (H)

17 Swansea (H)

22 matchday 5

24 Southampton (A)

27 Stoke (A)

December

1 Wigan (H)

6 matchday 6

8 Fulham (A)

15 Man City (H)

22 QPR (H)

26 Man Utd (A)

29 Arsenal (A)

January

1 Everton (H)

12 Norwich (A)

19 Reading (H)

29 Aston Villa (A)

February

2 Chelsea (H)

9 Tottenham (A)

23 Southampton (H)

March

2 Swansea (A)

9 Stoke (H)

16 Wigan (A)

30 Man City (A)

April

6 Fulham (H)

13 mackems (H)

20 West Brom (A)

27 Liverpool (H)

May

4 West Ham (A)

12 QPR (A)

19 Arsenal (H)

Fixtures now with extra "Thursday night channel 5"/"Sunday lunch ESPN" clarity :good:

August and early September looks tough. Only Fulham and Southampton away after potential Euro group away games though.....someone at work said manu are away after 5 champions league dates :lol:

We'll beat Tottenham, I agree with most of the experts that they'll return to their natural level of 9th-13th eventually, worst

thing they've ever done sacking Redknapp. AVB will be the biggest disaster you can see before it happens since, Dalglish was reappointed Liverpool manager.

VDV will leave, Bale is on record as saying Tottenham aren't big enough for him, Adebayor won't take the necessary pay cut, Modric is away, we'll come above Tottenham next year, and so we should.

Im delighted with the start to the season. I wanted a tough start as I think you always have more chance of causing an upset at the start to the season when teams aren't at there best. I think we have a real chance of getting off to a good start if we sign the players we are meant to be after and keep the bulk of the current squad.

I'm going make a Newcastle/All fixtures file tonight/tomorrow when i get time, just been flat out last couple of days

:good:

The first piss up you come to, you're going to get good and drunk on all the drinks people owe you.

Im delighted with the start to the season. I wanted a tough start as I think you always have more chance of causing an upset at the start to the season when teams aren't at there best. I think we have a real chance of getting off to a good start if we sign the players we are meant to be after and keep the bulk of the current squad.

It's also better to get the hard games out of the way as it gives you more chance to make up the points you miss out on. Meet Man U et al at the business end of the season, when they're as desperate for points as you are and you can soon come unstuck.

Im quite confident we will get off to a solid enough start. Atm I can see us getting at least 3 points, could change I guess if we get rid of some of the stars and both Chelsea and Tottenham improve there squads dramatically. But at present I dont think we will be playing catch up that much, we tend to raise our games for the bigger sides to and hopefully Cisse will notch another against Chelsea :P. Whatever happens its going to be an exciting start to the season and I for one cannot wait for the new season to start.