Martin Oneil Exclusive

bobbyshinton

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=718599&page=4

120 guests :lol: read their crack man ffs. One thread off an older toon fan makes us obsessed about Sunderland. If Sunderland didn't exist I wouldn't notice or care, I've got no problem backing Sunderland to win on a football coupon because they're an insignificance. Nearly all of them on that thread say we're as obsessed about them as they are about us, utter bollocks. I bet there hasn't been twenty threads this year on here about Sunderland, whereas they'll probably average 20 a day on there about us.

The only time I honestly think about them is when we play them, and I genuinely think to myself "poor cunts", poorly dressed, genetically poor, downtrodden, awful accent, you just think to yourself, thank god you weren't born there. You wouldn't know any different though, and I'm sure you all know what I mean. For a Sunderland fan beating Newcastle, the satisfaction they derive from it, is beyond anything we know, I think only a Cup Final win for us would equal it. It's their lives, they're the underdog, they know it, the true underdog tale Sunderland beating Newcastle. They have to come to our city, see how nice it is, our world class stadium, our world known football club, and when they've lost they have to go back to Wearside, which has nothing. "The cloob mahyyte be oahpun", "aye" "aye". Fucking insignificant tramps.

Bitterness flows out of that "city" like piss from a tramps pocket. Just look at their craic man. I know Newcastle has some dumps but the majority of their whole city is depressing, dull and needs a visit by Thompsons of Prudhoe.

I've said it before. Go stick your head in the JJB Sports Gym on the A1231 at Hylton Riverside and look at the members. Then go to somewhere like FX on the team valley. Now I've been members of both and the differences are staggering.

I work with them and sure as individuals can be canny as any north easterner. But get on the subject of NUFC or Geordies and I've never heard so much bitterness. Half of them think FTM is a fucking full stop.

I pity them at times. Nee wonder they are so depressed when they live in a shit tip and if they do live north of the river can't even call themselves a Geordie anymore.

Bitterness flows out of that "city" like piss from a tramps pocket. Just look at their craic man. I know Newcastle has some dumps but the majority of their whole city is depressing, dull and needs a visit by Thompsons of Prudhoe.

I've said it before. Go stick your head in the JJB Sports Gym on the A1231 at Hylton Riverside and look at the members. Then go to somewhere like FX on the team valley. Now I've been members of both and the differences are staggering.

I work with them and sure as individuals can be canny as any north easterner. But get on the subject of NUFC or Geordies and I've never heard so much bitterness. Half of them think FTM is a fucking full stop.

I pity them at times. Nee wonder they are so depressed when they live in a shit tip and if they do live north of the river can't even call themselves a Geordie anymore.

I worked in Sunderland for 4 years, and you're spot on. They're ugly fucking small time tramps. I've wrote on here about this lass called Lisa who is used to work with. She had a square pupil, her arse was like the size of fucking Nikki Minaj's if she had steroid injections in hers, with nee tits, dyed blonde hair with ridiculous black roots, and she honest to god thought Britain was attached to mainland Europe. She is Sunderland. She was a cunt as well, always crying about something while always bitching about someone. Most people on here are probably above average looking, go there and you feel like Tom fucking Cruise, you do as well. It's no myth, they're downtrodden ugly rodents. See I read something about Hitler's plans if they'd successfully invaded us in 1940, he considered most of the working class as genetically inferior and planned to systematically murder half our population dependent on what we looked like, well I'm telling you now Sunderland's 200,000 population would end up about 60 if he'd got his way.

Awful common paraffins, and if that's bigoted I don't care it's how I see them. I'm not obsessed I never think about them, and this will be my last post about the downtrodden, small time twats till we play them. It's not SAFC I'm referring to here, it's actual Sunderland "tewny" mackems, if aliens ever come down and they go to Sunderland they'd fucking think humans are no more advanced than sea urchins.

Edited by McFaul

Guest CabayeAye

I worked in Sunderland for 4 years, and you're spot on. They're ugly fucking small time tramps. I've wrote on here about this lass called Lisa who is used to work with. She had a square pupil, her arse was like the size of fucking Nikki Minaj's if she had steroid injections in hers, with nee tits, dyed blonde hair with ridiculous black roots, and she honest to god thought Britain was attached to mainland Europe. She is Sunderland. She was a cunt as well, always crying about something while always bitching about someone. Most people on here are probably above average looking, go there and you feel like Tom fucking Cruise, you do as well. It's no myth, they're downtrodden ugly rodents. See I read something about Hitler's plans if they'd successfully invaded us in 1940, he considered most of the working class as genetically inferior and planned to systematically murder half our population dependent on what we looked like, well I'm telling you now Sunderland's 200,000 population would end up about 60 if he'd got his way.

Awful common paraffins, and if that's bigoted I don't care it's how I see them. I'm not obsessed I never think about them, and this will be my last post about the downtrodden, small time twats till we play them. It's not SAFC I'm referring to here, it's actual Sunderland "tewny" mackems, if aliens ever come down and they go to Sunderland they'd fucking think humans are no more advanced than sea urchins.

Can't say fairer than that, like.

Nee offence to Gemmill by the way, because I know he was raised for a huge portion of his childhood in Sunderland. You don't know any different at that age though.

:lol: 14 to 18 or something like that. Never had to answer to a mackem paymaster though. :razz:

:lol: Yank company in Sunderland, doesn't get nee worse than that.

Ask them `Phillips or Shearer' .It always bring a smile to my face when say `Phillips' with an angry look on their face.

They never sayuh Phillips thoughuh, it arlwayas, SEWWWWWPA KEV.

What makes me laugh is he's their hero of the last 20 years, and he thinks they're a bunch of absolute wanks. If She-ru criticised tewn fans like Sewpa Kev has yeeyyz lot, there'd be pewer ruptions.

Edited by McFaul

Phillips admitted on local tv that he hadn't give 100% during his last 18 months at the sos.I remember Dave Watson back in the 70s saying he would rather retire from football than play for the makems again.

When Phillips was at WBA he got a shit reception off the mackems, and he said they were a bunch of wanks. Words to that effect. Another embarrassing episode for Sunderland fans, and in my life time there was the worst one of the lot when their own chairman said "I wish we had Newcastle's fans". Well said Tom Cowie, an aptly named chairman given what is one of the most popular daily tablets to consume on Wearside.