Right for the job?

Christmas Tree

Basically what I thought tbh. And luckily My bairn is only there a limited time, but from what your lass is saying, a kid who is there full time, could be at risk as they will spend more time with the worker than their parents.

Tbh I feel a bit of a cunt towards this last as I have downplayed this to a lisp. In fairness its a lot more than that and is probably a full on speech impediment. Every word is effected and not just the th's. (Roy hattersley talking very fast for the older generation).

Any way, the risk appears low and the child will be moving up a class shortly. But hopefully the likes of Fish will heed your good ladies advise and be less glib when their own children come along.

What a crock of shit. It took some 3rd party with some common senth to tell you thith. Brock lass maybe studying speech impediments but fuck me, look at the replies prior to this man.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crock of shit. It took some 3rd party with some common senth to tell you thith. Brock lass maybe studying speech impediments but fuck me, look at the replies prior to this man.

Page 1 tbf ;)

Im sure the answer will be its ok as the nursery wouldnt employ her but still nice to know.

• 4 months later...

Basically what I thought tbh. And luckily My bairn is only there a limited time, but from what your lass is saying, a kid who is there full time, could be at risk as they will spend more time with the worker than their parents.

Tbh I feel a bit of a cunt towards this last as I have downplayed this to a lisp. In fairness its a lot more than that and is probably a full on speech impediment. Every word is effected and not just the th's. (Roy hattersley talking very fast for the older generation).

Any way, the risk appears low and the child will be moving up a class shortly. But hopefully the likes of Fish will heed your good ladies advise and be less glib when their own children come along.

He didn't say that you fucking mong.

The abuse CT gets on here. :lol:

Brock's speech therapy bird says it might be possible (which is all he was really asking) and you lot fall over yourselves to call him a stupid fat cunt for even entertaining it as a possibility. I know he's a Tory but give the guy a break! ;)