Shearer's next move...

ADP

Yeah, back in the days when sports nutrition consisted of fry ups, cigarettes and Guiness and tactics involved "Kick the cunt!" and "Hoof it into touch!".

Management had moved on a little bit since then, petal.

So theres a cut off point in football history where all acheivements become irrelevent because Arsene Wenger wouldnt let Tony Adams eat a marsbar at half time? righty-o :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So theres a cut off point in football history where all acheivements become irrelevent because Arsene Wenger wouldnt let Tony Adams eat a marsbar at half time? righty-o :lol:

If you believe Sky, football was invented in 1993.

Yeah, back in the days when sports nutrition consisted of fry ups, cigarettes and Guiness and tactics involved "Kick the cunt!" and "Hoof it into touch!".

Management had moved on a little bit since then, petal.

So those trophies dont count? What about the league title he won with Blackburn?

You're clueless.

So those trophies dont count? What about the league title he won with Blackburn?

You're clueless.

I'm clueless?! So you're going to totally ignore everything he did after that?!

Thought so, stupid cunt.

Still can't believe you're 29 like.

Hang on, I got called an idiot for suggesting that Dalglish is shite.

What response did you expect?!

"Oh, yes. Sorry Tom, although what you have said is utter bollocks, you are right and I am wrong. Sorry to question one of the chosen few. I promise never to step out of line again."

Maybe say that you disagree and point your point across in a non childish manner where you don't feel the need to abuse somebody as soon as you're questioned?

Maybe say that you disagree and point your point across in a non childish manner where you don't feel the need to abuse somebody as soon as you're questioned?

I would have done that had the word "clueless" not been used.

I never start abusing someone pointlessly. Only ever in retaliation to someone acting the twat.

I would have done that had the word "clueless" not been used.

I never start abusing someone pointlessly. Only ever in retaliation to someone acting the twat.

You appear to be very easily offended. Hardly the stuff a commisioned officer in the British Army is made of....if you've been within a 100 miles of Sandhurst then I'll expect to see the Pope on an Orange Walk in Belfast next year :D

Great player; total legend

Appalling pundit; his overuse of "guys" makes me ill

As bad a manger as nufc have had since Charlie Mitten; the lo-carb Souness who believed making players wear suits & banning mobile phones rather than tactics was enough to keep us up in 09 - as culpable in our relegation as Ashley or Owen

Hope he has the cojones to take on Blackburn job; suspect he won't

By that token, Boro and Brum are big clubs.

Football is about winning trophies. Liverpool competed in two finals winning one of them & finishing 8th.

We would kill for that season.

Football is about winning trophies. Liverpool competed in two finals winning one of them & finishing 8th.

We would kill for that season.

I'd be pleased but not exstatic.

Bearing in mind Liverpool were winning cups left right and centre not so long ago, last season was hardly their finest hour, especially not considering how much they spent. They only scraped their LC win against a poor Cardiff side too, FFS.

I'd be pleased but not exstatic.

Bearing in mind Liverpool were winning cups left right and centre not so long ago, last season was hardly their finest hour, especially not considering how much they spent. They only scraped their LC win against a poor Cardiff side too, FFS.

ecstatic