Castro and the Kennedy Assassination

Happy Face

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh uh

-I'll go on.  Dallas, Texas, Kennedy had just put a trade embargo on Cuba...                 

ostensibly halting the shipment of Cuban-manufactured slacks. An incredibly popular item

at the time.

-Lee Harvey Oswald

was not a male model.

-You're goddamn right he wasn't.

But those two lookers who capped Kennedy from the grassy

knoll sure as shit were.

Red Dwarf had the best conspiracy - Kennedy shot himself with the aid of their time machine to protect his liberal icon status.

I think the Cuban thing is a lot like a lot of more modern terrorist acts - they would have liked to have done it so claim it anyway.

No rapier sharp responses Skol? :lol:

75786[/snapback]

Just thought i'd let you win that one :gay:

75798[/snapback]

On the basis your knowledge on the subject was restricted to an Oliver Stone film :lol:

:lol:

There were serious questions regarding the Kennedy assassination long before Mr Oliver Stone and his "imaginative" film.

There were serious questions regarding the Kennedy assassination long before Mr Oliver Stone and his "imaginative" film.

75806[/snapback]

Yes, most of which have been invented by conspiracy theorists (e.g. faked autopsy documents, the 'magic bullet' etc.). I think people would rather believe (in the U.S. in particular) that there was a mass conspiracy rather than that some lone nutter was able to kill the President.

75806[/snapback]

Yes, most of which have been invented by conspiracy theorists (e.g. faked autopsy documents, the 'magic bullet' etc.). I think people would rather believe (in the U.S. in particular) that there was a mass conspiracy rather than that some lone nutter was able to kill the President.

75809[/snapback]

There will always be conspiracy theory's regarding events such as this, much like the death of Diana, the Apollo moon landings etc, however the Kennedy assassination has far more compelling doubts and questions than most others.

75806[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

There will always be conspiracy theory's regarding events such as this, much like the death of Diana, the Apollo moon landings etc, however the Kennedy assassination has far more compelling doubts and questions than most others.

75811[/snapback]

For example?

75806[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75811[/snapback]

For example?

75812[/snapback]

I'm suprised you need reminding.

The millitary interference at the autopsy that prevented a full examination.

The loss of Kennedy's brain.

The evidence that points out the Kennedy's neck wound was more likely to be an entrance wound than an exit wound.

The convenient death of Lee Harvey Oswald before he could be tried.

etc.

75806[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75811[/snapback]

For example?

75812[/snapback]

The evidence that points out the Kennedy's neck wound was more likely to be an entrance wound than an exit wound.

etc.

75817[/snapback]

Fair enough, I accept there are doubts mate, specifically though there is no proof regarding any of the above linking them to a conspiracy though. The one in bold is an invention by the way, it was an exit wound. Also, if it was an entry wound it would need a third gunman located in front of Kennedy. Where was he then? Basically, all I'm saying is, people come up with all this, but there is no proof to back it up. Many people knock the 'official' evidence despite the fact it holds up to heavy scrutiny yet are willing to accept pieces of evidence created by conspircy theorists which doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Back and to the left

75768[/snapback]

That doesn't actually prove he wasn't shot from behind by Oswald, although I'm guessing you know this anyway :lol:

75769[/snapback]

Actually it does. For the bullet to have knocked him back and to the left it has to have taken a roundabout route. Seeing as a bullet changes shape and loses at least 1/3 of it's velocity with every target it hits (human body talking about here) it is inpossible for a bullet fired from Oswalds rifle to have knocked Kennedy back and to the left.

75780[/snapback]

Incorrect actually, ballistic evidence given in the Warren Commission investigation showed how it was possible. I've also seen an experiment where a water melon was shot at its base and it actually flew backwards, i.e. in the direction from which it was shot. None of this proves Oswald shot Kennedy from behind and made the 'back and to the left' action. It does however suggest it was completely possible.

75782[/snapback]

Take a look at the bullett the warren commission say made the shot. It is in perfect nick.

Can you let me know where you saw the watermelon experiment, what rifle was used how far away the shot was was grade round was used what angle it was taken at if it had passed through 2 other bodies first and what way a watermelon is anything like a human body?

75806[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75811[/snapback]

For example?

75812[/snapback]

etc.

75817[/snapback]

Fair enough, I accept there are doubts mate, specifically though there is no proof regarding any of the above linking them to a conspiracy though. The one in bold is an invention by the way, it was an exit wound. Also, if it was an entry wound it would need a third gunman located in front of Kennedy. Where was he then? Basically, all I'm saying is, people come up with all this, but there is no proof to back it up. Many people knock the 'official' evidence despite the fact it holds up to heavy scrutiny yet are willing to accept pieces of evidence created by conspircy theorists which doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

75821[/snapback]

There will be arguments both for and against the idea of a plot to kill Kennedy, I personally have an open mind, and neither you or I can solve this mystery (if it is a mystery).

My argument is that there are cleary doubts and questions regarding the death of JFK, which are either engineered to hide a sinister plot or are merely unfortunate events which only serve to feed those that are desperate for there to be a conspiracy.

Incorrect actually, ballistic evidence given in the Warren Commission investigation showed how it was possible. I've also seen an experiment where a water melon was shot at its base and it actually flew backwards, i.e. in the direction from which it was shot. None of this proves Oswald shot Kennedy from behind and made the 'back and to the left' action. It does however suggest it was completely possible.

75782[/snapback]

Take a look at the bullett the warren commission say made the shot. It is in perfect nick.

Can you let me know where you saw the watermelon experiment, what rifle was used how far away the shot was was grade round was used what angle it was taken at if it had passed through 2 other bodies first and what way a watermelon is anything like a human body?

75823[/snapback]

Yeah, you're way off the mark there alex. :lol:

Do your homework next time mate! :lol:

75823[/snapback]

I saw the experiment on a website. If you want I can simply quote some text from the Rockefeller Report in 1975 that states the possibility that JFK could have been shot from behind and his head could still have reacted in the same way. No offence like mate, but I would accept the evidence of ballistics experts in a government enquiry suggesting this is possible over you saying it isn't. My hwole point was that the Zapruder film doesn't prove a second gunman on the Grassy Knoll (or anywhere else). I have no idea what you mean by passing through two bodies, what do you mean by that. Jimbo's right about keeping an open mind of course.

I think that 2 bodies thing is from the magic bullet theory, that the single bullet had passed through both Kennedy and the Texas Governor (Connelly?) before rebounding back into Kennedy's head...back and to the left...back and to the left...etc.

I think that 2 bodies thing is from the magic bullet theory, that the single bullet had passed through both Kennedy and the Texas Governor (Connelly?) before rebounding back into Kennedy's head...back and to the left...back and to the left...etc.

75831[/snapback]

Incidentally the bullet wasn't 'pristine'. More bollocks I'm afraid.

75831[/snapback]

75837[/snapback]

Correct

ce399.gif

75831[/snapback]

75837[/snapback]

Correct

ce399.gif

75842[/snapback]

Most conspiracy books etc. show it from a different angle where it looks to still be a normal shape.