Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

20 Saudi Arabian conspired to blow up the World Trade centre. You might want to refer to the dictionary's definition of 'conspiracy' before asking questions like that.

Whats incredible is that during the run up to the attacks, this conspiracy to blow up the twin towers was kept secret and of all the people who must have known, no one let it known or blabbed their mouth about it. Amazing to think that such a massive attack could have been kept secret....

There's lots of definitions of conspiracy in the dictionary. I had assumed that ib the context of this narrative we'd be referring to the one that involves treachery and cover up. Only the 'conspiracy theories' advocate this, the official story doesn't.

I have absolutely no problem at all believing 20 apparently westernised on the surface, but in fact fanatical islamists, could have kept quiet about their plans and carried it out in the way all the evidence points too (yes, including WTC 7). I have a masive problem in accepting this could have been orchestrated by a higher power related to the government of the United States. It's not plausible and is far too cynical for me.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Now you see, I have a massive problem with it all now.

Something like that, which is operating under intense pressure, using no oxygen at all as we are told nuclear fissioning does not require oxygen, I can't see how the water can be turned into steam without some sort of venting, somehow.

For instance: If I fill my car radiator....ooops, sorry....If I fill the bus radiator that I travel on and close the radiator cap, my bus can take me wherever I want because the water in that radiator will not boil or create steam because it's under pressure with no oxygen to turn that into gas/vapour/steam right?

Now If I wanted to attach a little turbine to the lid of the radiator and drive along, that turbine would start spinning as soon as the water starts over heating, bubbling up and creating steam, yet it wouldn't be long before my car....I mean Bus would go bang due to all my water being boiled away.

I'm not claiming Rikko is part of any conspiracy. Rikko could be working on stuff that he fully believes is run by super hard metal pellets that somehow just glow like fuck when faced with each other.

What goes on inside those reactors is shrouded in secrecy, so Rikko and most others working in that industry could be easily fooled.

The operative word is COULD.

So Rikko might be fooled because he doesn't literally live in a nuclear reactor?

There's lots of definitions of conspiracy in the dictionary. I had assumed that ib the context of this narrative we'd be referring to the one that involves treachery and cover up. Only the 'conspiracy theories' advocate this, the official story doesn't.

I have absolutely no problem at all believing 20 apparently westernised on the surface, but in fact fanatical islamists, could have kept quiet about their plans and carried it out in the way all the evidence points too (yes, including WTC 7). I have a masive problem in accepting this could have been orchestrated by a higher power related to the government of the United States. It's not plausible and is far too cynical for me.

There are not lots of definitions and pretty much every one applies itself to the act of the 20 Saudi Arabians.

If you have no problem at all believing that fanatics from Islam committed a huge conspiracy, then you should also have no problems believing that a few fanatics from within the heart of neo-conservative america could also act in a way that led to the events we saw occurring. I posted links to one such fanatic group's website earlier on, its members include Jeb Bush.

I dont think you orchestrate Islamic fundamentalists when you are a neo-conservative, you just let them get on with whatever they are planning.

So Rikko might be fooled because he doesn't literally live in a nuclear reactor?

I'll try and explain it to you as simple as I can.

If you were stood getting a warm from a radiator and a scientist walked over and said, ' now then Renton lad, do you know that radiator is being heated by by a small nuclear reactor that's been fitted'.. ( even if he knew it was being heated by other means) you can accept it, as you would and when someone asks you how your place is heated up, you will tell them it's by a small nuclear reactor and you being you, appear to be an expert, when in fact you are only going on what you were told.

Oh why are people still wasting their time on this stupid cunt?

Maybe they are interested in discussing stuff, whilst you are sat there getting frustrated throwing your toys at the wall and over using such hurtful words as cunt and stupid. Hahahaha.

Ok I'm sorry for calling you head on legs and long lad and such. I didn't know it was hurting your feeling.

Why don't you maybe join in and put some of your thoughts into it.

So Wolfy accepts that Rikko has the required expertise to effectively maintain a nuclear reactor on a submarine.

Rikko has kindly (and informatively) told Wolfy and vicariously the rest of us how this all works.

Wolfy however then goes on to say Rikko's bosses, the fat cats who called for a nuclear reactor to be installed in a submarine could well be lying in how the reactor works. There's some hidden, super secret reason for this that benefits them.

So if this is true, it means that Rikko is an expert in maintaining a nuclear reactor whilst he is potentially in the dark as to how it works. Someone with expertise in a field that is actually a lie...Rikko has made a career out of dealing with a nuclear reactor but he has done so improperly because he has been deceived in his education and training to begin with.

Have I got that right, Wolfy? Do you wonder why Gemmil keeps calling you a stupid cath-word?

Point 1 - you don't need oxygen to make steam. Just need water and heat. The amount of heat depends on the pressure the water is under nothing else.

Point 2 - if you then added a pipe that collects all the steam that's come out your radiator and through your turbine and run the pipe in the outside air for a bit to condense it again and feed it back to the radiator you will be fine again as your filling it with water as fast as you are removing it! You're fuel economy won't be so good anymore though because you are using energy from the fuel to heat the radiator to make the steam to turn the turbine.

So Wolfy accepts that Rikko has the required expertise to effectively maintain a nuclear reactor on a submarine.

Rikko has kindly (and informatively) told Wolfy and vicariously the rest of us how this all works.

Wolfy however then goes on to say Rikko's bosses, the fat cats who called for a nuclear reactor to be installed in a submarine could well be lying in how the reactor works. There's some hidden, super secret reason for this that benefits them.

So if this is true, it means that Rikko is an expert in maintaining a nuclear reactor whilst he is potentially in the dark as to how it works. Someone with expertise in a field that is actually a lie...Rikko has made a career out of dealing with a nuclear reactor but he has done so improperly because he has been deceived in his education and training to begin with.

Have I got that right, Wolfy? Do you wonder why Gemmil keeps calling you a stupid cath-word?

Gemmill can use whatever words he feels is necessary. I'm falling for him anyway.

Ok back to the point.

I'm questioning nuclear power as in basically two pieces of super hard metal sitting close together that supposedly has the ability to heat up and glow like crazy.

This stuff is supposedly so toxic in use and after it's spent that it has to be handled super carefully and under the strictest secrecy.

All people involved in the actual maintenance and button pushing can be walking around believing they are dealing with exactly this, yet it could be (and in my mind, possibly is) something rather different.

Maybe some know that it's not what it is made out to be... but they can't speak out because they will be ridiculed and would lose their jobs or whatever.

What Rikko does, I don't exactly know as to what part he plays in the day to day life of a submarine or nuclear power station or whatever.

Because you don't understand it does not make it fake.

The daft thing is half of your outlandish explanations of why something is fake seem to be more so than the thing itself.

Point 1 - you don't need oxygen to make steam. Just need water and heat. The amount of heat depends on the pressure the water is under nothing else.

Point 2 - if you then added a pipe that collects all the steam that's come out your radiator and through your turbine and run the pipe in the outside air for a bit to condense it again and feed it back to the radiator you will be fine again as your filling it with water as fast as you are removing it! You're fuel economy won't be so good anymore though because you are using energy from the fuel to heat the radiator to make the steam to turn the turbine.

Exactly. The whole point is a sealed unit, yet it has to run through a turbine to OUTSIDE air, even for a small period. It is still venting/exhausting.

I'll try and explain it to you as simple as I can.

If you were stood getting a warm from a radiator and a scientist walked over and said, ' now then Renton lad, do you know that radiator is being heated by by a small nuclear reactor that's been fitted'.. ( even if he knew it was being heated by other means) you can accept it, as you would and when someone asks you how your place is heated up, you will tell them it's by a small nuclear reactor and you being you, appear to be an expert, when in fact you are only going on what you were told.

But Rikko's a nuclear engineer you bellend.

Because you don't understand it does not make it fake.

The daft thing is half of your outlandish explanations of why something is fake seem to be more so than the thing itself.

Whether it's outlandish to people, it isn't to me and I question things.

If people don't question things then that's their prerogative. If people just question things that are basic question MOST people do, then I suppose what I question is gonna seem way out of scale and that's fair enough. It still doesn't change the fact that I do have questions on nuclear power and it's credibility.

I'm not saying I'm correct, I could be wrong and magic does exist...but to pacify myself I'd like to at least remove some of the doubt I have over it which leaves me with no more questions. The same goes for anything I talk about.

If we all just agreed on things, it would be one boring world.

Exactly. The whole point is a sealed unit, yet it has to run through a turbine to OUTSIDE air, even for a small period. It is still venting/exhausting.

Yes now on the sub you substitute air for water. You pump that cold water into the sub. Use it to cool the pipe containing the steam thats come out the turbine. This condenses the steam inside the pipe which is then pumped back to the steam generator to become steam again. The sea water which has been heated by cooling the pipe is then pumped out to sea again.

This process is happening continuously while the the sub is running. Power stations do the exact same thing.

You had it right in your previous post.

There are not lots of definitions and pretty much every one applies itself to the act of the 20 Saudi Arabians.

If you have no problem at all believing that fanatics from Islam committed a huge conspiracy, then you should also have no problems believing that a few fanatics from within the heart of neo-conservative america could also act in a way that led to the events we saw occurring. I posted links to one such fanatic group's website earlier on, its members include Jeb Bush.

I dont think you orchestrate Islamic fundamentalists when you are a neo-conservative, you just let them get on with whatever they are planning.

It would still require a large conspiracy with the risk of exposure and consequent murder charged. They didn't even attempt to fake WMD in Iraq man which in comparison would be a piece of piss.

You of all people should appreciate the rule of Occam's razor.

Yes now on the sub you substitute air for water. You pump that cold water into the sub. Use it to cool the pipe containing the steam thats come out the turbine. This condenses the steam inside the pipe which is then pumped back to the steam generator to become steam again. The sea water which has been heated by cooling the pipe is then pumped out to sea again.

This process is happening continuously while the the sub is running. Power stations do the exact same thing.

So you don't need any oxygen to make steam? Is this correct?