Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

Seeing how Monkey's fist has used his mod power to tell me I'm not allowed to post on the other thread, I've started this one for all those that think this red bull stratos record is a complete load of old fanny.

I've watched the full footage and it stinks to high heaven.

Mission control FFS, I mean mission control for a balloon jump. The same type of control for the bullshit Mars carry on and all the space shite, it's ridiculous.

I'll give you all one thing that tells you it's all a load of bullshit and let's see who can come up with anything else about that pretend mission to the edge of space after watching the footage.

First of all, it's a helium balloon, so what's wrong with that?

Well first of all...helium is used because it's lighter than air and the higher it gets, the less air it has to make it rise, so at 50,000 feet or so it should go no further no matter how big it is because the helium is not working against air pressure anymore.

Not only that but this balloon supposedly had a extremely heavy capsule under it which would have topped off it's height at a much lower altitude due to thinner air, yet not only does it travel to 120,000 feet, it actually goes way higher.

Another thing.

A man in a suit travelling at 700 and odd mph would need one hell of a braking system to slow down enough to open any parachute and I'm not talking about a set of fucking bat wings either.

The whole thing is a big hoax and they're actually telling us first hand with the RED BULL crap because it's BULL and they know it, yet they know that the majority of the public will hang onto it like amazed kids at a magicians party.

Come on lads and lasses, put some input into this and don't be afraid of saying it's bullshit if you believe it's bullshit.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Wolfy.

Look mate, I'm 100% sure it's faked to death, I watched it from start to finish just so I wasn't just saying it without backing anything up.

The camera shots are especially pathetic.

If you haven't seen it all, have a good look at it all and scrutinise it, if you are interested but look at it more critical and not as many will have done.

If you're not interested in it, then fair do's but to me it's clearly bullshit.

Seeing how Monkey's fist has used his mod power to tell me I'm not allowed to post on the other thread, I've started this one for all those that think this red bull stratos record is a complete load of old fanny.

I've watched the full footage and it stinks to high heaven.

Mission control FFS, I mean mission control for a balloon jump. The same type of control for the bullshit Mars carry on and all the space shite, it's ridiculous.

I'll give you all one thing that tells you it's all a load of bullshit and let's see who can come up with anything else about that pretend mission to the edge of space after watching the footage.

First of all, it's a helium balloon, so what's wrong with that?

Well first of all...helium is used because it's lighter than air and the higher it gets, the less air it has to make it rise, so at 50,000 feet or so it should go no further no matter how big it is because the helium is not working against air pressure anymore.

Not only that but this balloon supposedly had a extremely heavy capsule under it which would have topped off it's height at a much lower altitude due to thinner air, yet not only does it travel to 120,000 feet, it actually goes way higher.

Another thing.

A man in a suit travelling at 700 and odd mph would need one hell of a braking system to slow down enough to open any parachute and I'm not talking about a set of fucking bat wings either.

The whole thing is a big hoax and they're actually telling us first hand with the RED BULL crap because it's BULL and they know it, yet they know that the majority of the public will hang onto it like amazed kids at a magicians party.

Come on lads and lasses, put some input into this and don't be afraid of saying it's bullshit if you believe it's bullshit.

qn0g8n_zps833aea41.gif

If anyone noticed the amazing GROUND video footage of the balloon at 120,000 feet, how clever is that?

If anyone noticed the 80,000 feet high helicopter shots of the capsule, how amazing are these helicopters or drone thingies or whatever took the shots.

The infra red pics were amazing showing the dark with a nice clear plastic GI Joe type balloon.

I loved the way he opened the round exit port hole window that held the pressurised air. All you do is slide it to the side. Hahahaha.

Even better was the big heavy capsule deciding to follow him back to Earth. I mean It descends from that height, stable as hell and it deploys a single parachute (without drogue) and lands no problem so they can collect the data...the data they already had at MISSION con fucking trol.

Well, at least the next men to go to the moon, or MARS can be safe in the knowledge that you only need one parachute now instead of the 3 they apparently used on the return to Earth from their fake trip to the moon.

This Felix doesn't realise just what he's achieved here. He's just shown how astronauts might be able to parachute down from the fake ISS and such if they run out of packed lunches.

They can just say, I'm just nipping down to Earth , in my space suit with parachute and air bottles on me back, I won't be long.. I'll be back up in a big fuck off Helium balloon that can navigate space.

I loved his jump from the capsule, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and it showed us a blob falling down, then all of a sudden a nice fucked up image of his parachute opening in dark space for a few seconds, then some very bad video of him floating down, then all of a sudden a nice helicopter shot as clear as day as if he'd actually just jumped from a helicopter...hmmmmmm.

It's bullshit.

:lol:

This is such a clever ruse Felix Baumgartner has been planning it since 2005 to get it just right. Didn't fool Wolfy though.

Video evidence? Nah it was a blob. He jumped out of a helicopter. :lol:

I'm guessing Wolfy has only seen the CGI promo and not the actual jump.

Can we just ban him from non-football talk already?

Right. let me just explain something to you.

If you look at the very first words I said on this topic, you will see that I asked a specific thing, I'll paste it just so you are clear.

Now if you and others look carefully, I said I've started this one for ALL those who THINK this red bull stratos record is a COMPLETE LOAD OF FANNY.

Those who don't, need NOT enter into the thread and in doing that you and others won't get wound up.

Asking for a ban on me just makes you a prick but I can see how this forum works now.

Get anyone banned who doesn't follow the pack...well fuck you, I'm a lone Wolf and I follow no one.

Edited by wolfy

"Now if you and others look carefully, I said I've started this one for ALL those who THINK this red bull stratos record is a COMPLETE LOAD OF FANNY."

In other words, you started it for you and you alone.

I started it for those who think it's a load of Bull, you aren't in that category so there's no real need for you to participate as it clearly winds you up and others, so if you don't want to get all wound up, then try to look past this thread.

Now that goes for anyone else who gets wound up.

I know it's 100% bullshit and it doesn't take much to see what it is. Some of you are as naive as fuck to be fair.

Wolfy, let me explain a small detail to you.

- its a public forum for anyone to join

- it a forum

- IT'S A FORUM

My point :

Noun:

A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

An Internet message board.

In other words, you can't make a thread and say "only for those who agree with me".

The point of a thread is to throw up a post and let everyone see the jester to his little dance, point and laugh.

No one is talking about banning, post what the fuck batshit opinion you like. Would be good if you came up with something half credible though and not just yelling fake for the sake of it without any substance.

Wolfy, let me explain a small detail to you.

- its a public forum for anyone to join

- it a forum

- IT'S A FORUM

My point :

Noun:

A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

An Internet message board.

In other words, you can't make a thread and say "only for those who agree with me".

The point of a thread is to throw up a post and let everyone see the jester to his little dance, point and laugh.

No one is talking about banning, post what the fuck batshit opinion you like. Would be good if you came up with something half credible though and not just yelling fake for the sake of it without any substance.

Now that you have cleared things up and I can post what I like, 'MY OPINIONS' then I know where I stand, which is all I've ever been doing since I started on here.

Now you are saying for me to come up with stuff that's half credible...The red bull fakery is 100% credible to myself and I can't help it if people believe it's all legit.

I'm extremely sceptical of shit like this that's sold to the public and I have very little trust in the media. I don't care what other people believe in, yet some take great pleasure in trying to ridicule my opinions, which is ok by me, don't get me wrong, yet when I have a dig back, I don't expect the very same people to start crying and whining like pussies because they can't break me down...which is obviously the aim of some.

Anyone who has been reading my posts will know fine well what my stance is on stuff like this, so it should hardly be a surprise.

Oh and by the way, I don't put any topic up TELLING people not to post on it, I advise people not to just so they are clear in the knowledge that if they do post , then put something forward instead of going into a fanny flap and asking for me to be banned like Monroe transfer did.

I also get told that I can't just go about telling people they can't post on a topic (which I've never done) yet Monkeys fist can tell me I can't post on a topic????...this bit puzzles me.

Edited by wolfy