Bordeaux v Newcastle

hmsvictorybdx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took an extra goal to be sure an unlikely comeback - but daddys sister has finally put her clothes back on, stuck 20p in the metre to allow him to come and spend some time with his carers.

Id rather you were than out chewing on bricks mate - at least we know you are safe

took an extra goal to be sure an unlikely comeback - but daddys sister has finally put her clothes back on, stuck 20p in the metre to allow him to come and spend some time with his carers.

Id rather you were than out chewing on bricks mate - at least we know you are safe

is daddy related to CT?

is daddy related to CT?

Not sure, we'd have to ask of his opinion on ferguson. Though given his origin, i fear any kind of preference for the young lad would come from a much darker place than pure admiration of footballing potential

Edited by ToonMarshy

Not sure, we'd have to ask of his opinion on ferguson. Though given his origin, i fear any kind of preference for the young lad would come from a much darker place than pure admiration of footballing potential

perhaps daddy & CT are just in the same "ring" of friends; after all CT is from wearside

perhaps daddy & CT are just in the same "ring" of friends; after all CT is from wearside

I wouldn't want to speculate

To be fair for all the flak CT gets round these parts i genuinely don't think he's a bad fella, views on the team are a bit odd to my taste at times but would never go so far as to say he's a wrong'un!

To be fair for all the flak CT gets round these parts i genuinely don't think he's a bad fella, views on the team are a bit odd to my taste at times but would never go so far as to say he's a wrong'un!

fair enough, but he is a gobshite, a glory hunter, a Tory, a layabout & from wearside

Not much to take from this. Good for a few of them players to get a game under their belt I suppose. Ranger looks as though he is decent with holding the ball up but not much else to him.

Please mate, try not go quote this looper. First person in 4 years I've had to put on ignore and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Cheers.

Stolen off RTG. Finishing 2nd has done us a favour

fuck me, just seen the 'as it stands' tables and it is literally more of an advantage for them to finish second

EL Seeds

Liverpool

Plzen

Fener

Bordeaux

St. Bucharest

Dnipro

Genk

Rubin

Lyon

Lazio

M. Kharkiv

Hannover

Non seeds

Anzi

A. Madrid

B Gladbach

Newc

Stuttgart

Napoli

Basel

Inter

Sp Prague

Spurs

Leverkusen

Levante

obviously a lot can change, and some of those games havent started. but newc are currently avoiding a.madrid, inter, anzi, napoli, stuttgart etc.

i think it is easier for them to finish second.you can add chelsea, olympiakos, benfica and cluj to the seeds andbate, ajax, zenit, kiev to the non seeds.mags cant be drawn with chelsea, liverpool, spurs or bordeaux at the last 32 stage. becomes a 'free draw' in the last 16. 

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=746788&page=3#ixzz2EIrjtAEC

Edited by TheRollingStones