Official Newcastle United Vs Mansfield thread

Jimbo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we scrape through surely this is enough to see the back of Souness...

75896[/snapback]

If there is any justice he'll be sacked in the dressing room at halftime.

If there is any justice he'll be stabbed to death in the dressing room at halftime.

75897[/snapback]

Agreed.

75898[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

If there is any justice he'll be stabbed to death in the dressing room at halftime.

75897[/snapback]

Agreed.

75898[/snapback]

:lol::lol::gay:

75900[/snapback]

GREAT post :lol:

I thimk I've said this during every match for the last 6 months but he has to go.

75902[/snapback]

This might be the last time.

I thimk I've said this during every match for the last 6 months but he has to go.

75902[/snapback]

I am sick of saying it and it's getting on the wifes nerves too. Yesterday I was looking all sad and the wife was really worried and asked me what was wrong and I said "I cant believe he is still manager". She told me to get a life.

We had no shots on target in the 1st half acording to the (slightly mansfield biased) commentry I'm listening to.

75913[/snapback]

BBC said the same thing and I can't remember one, actually has there been one in the second half yet? Carr over the bar is all I can think of...

75902[/snapback]

I am sick of saying it and it's getting on the wifes nerves too. Yesterday I was looking all sad and the wife was really worried and asked me what was wrong and I said "I cant believe he is still manager". She told me to get a life.

75904[/snapback]

Aye i keep doing my old boys head in continually moaning about the fact hes still in a charge...

We had no shots on target in the 1st half acording to the (slightly mansfield biased) commentry I'm listening to.

75913[/snapback]

I am listening to that they have read out 2 of my texts.

75921[/snapback]

Annoying isnt it?

75913[/snapback]

I am listening to that they have read out 2 of my texts.

75921[/snapback]

Annoying isnt it?

75926[/snapback]

I'm Loving it. If I was worried about the game or thought that it was a vital game it would. but even if we win this first decent team we come up against will beat us.