Fridge water Filters

Christmas Tree

PS, Hows the man bag going. Seriously Im not being funny and tried looking for the thread earlier today but couldnt find it.

Are you using it all the time now?

Do you wonder how you ever managed without it?

Does it draw remarks for a man of your age to be wearing one?

Very Interested.

I put my laptop and and clean clothes in it when I stay at Mrs PL's.... you know what the women are like CT.....she'd be upset if I didnt use it, seeing as it was a birthday present from her. But all its done is replace a decade old cream coloured Puma hoadall I used anyway......no ones commnented on it either, but that may be to do with none of my mates having seen me mincing down the road with it slung around my shoulders :lol:

Thing is, if we buy a house together next year as planned,I think it will only get used whilst on holiday, replacing a similarly ancient rucksack, which am glad to see the back of.....so, even though I now look cooler than a fuckin ice-pop, its hardly been life changing...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put my laptop and and clean clothes in it when I stay at Mrs PL's.... you know what the women are like CT.....she'd be upset if I didnt use it, seeing as it was a birthday present from her. But all its done is replace a decade old cream coloured Puma hoadall I used anyway......no ones commnented on it either, but that may be to do with none of my mates having seen me mincing down the road with it slung around my shoulders :lol:

Thing is, if we buy a house together next year as planned,I think it will only get used whilst on holiday, replacing a similarly ancient rucksack, which am glad to see the back of.....so, even though I now look cooler than a fuckin ice-pop, its hardly been life changing...

Great stuff. A stevie type wardrobe mirror photo would amuse me. :)

Serpico's man bag btw. Just thought of that there. It was the 70s I suppose but fucking hell :lol:

Actually that would be a good username / name for a band.

Edited by Alex

Well I followed the link Barron Gemmill sent and rang them. "Dont keep them but can order in". On explaining my desperation he advised I go to his supplier (NTS on Tyne Tunnel trading estate). Off I headed, getting lost on the way and ending up in Jesmond Dene. On arrival and two computer checks I was told..... "Dont have none but can order in".

Asked for other suggestions - None.

Saw screwfix and Plum Base on the way out. Noh, zilch.

And now.... the button has been pressed, the lie has been told and the wife may even reimburse me the cash ;) In other words the moment of desperation has passed.

Standard.

Lass I know does the same thing. We'll be going visit a friend in their new house and as this lass has a fairly big car, she'll drive us. Ass soon as we get close to the place, the sat nav will start chirping away "turn right in 100yds", "stay straight" and all that shit, what does this girl do? Turns it off. Says it distracts her and she always ends up getting lost...

sure enough, we get lost and she blames it on the sat nav's interference.

my point is, you're a girl.

And here I am, sat outside Virgin Money Towers, staring up at Gemmills top floor penthouse office. It's empty of course because this fat banker isn't working, he's away at Loch Lomond spending his vast bankers bonus dining on fine wine to accompany his huge serving off surf and turf.

Quickly, we focus instead on little Timmy who I've just dropped off. One of Gemmills underlings whose just received his Christmas bonus too. Redundancy. Wiping back tears he tells me it's all over for him in January. He's not sure how he'll get through Christmas.

Are you listening Gemmill! See what you've done!

Surf and Turf for one, simply Turfed out for the other. :(

Broken Britain right there.

The only way this post could have been any worse is if it was posted from your CT's Budgie account. :razz: