Flounce Tour 2013

Christmas Tree

Relegation Poll  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

So at least we know we have another season when we'll still have plenty to play for right down to the wire.

Looking at the table.......

ehdu75.jpg

....Its pretty grim reading and I would imagine come mid January will look a lot worse following this run of games.

Man City H

QPR H

Man United A

Arsenal A

Everton H

Even following this run, the next run doesnt get much better given our current form this season.

QPR will no doubt give Harry a fair chunk to throw at the problem in January so we could well see a decent run from them after the year.

Reading are probably doomed (sorry Brock) leaving a small clutch of clubs two pick any two from.

Dont particularly see us as a snot and guts bunch of battlers who will fight tooth and nail for every point during the winter months.

Its looking more and more (sadly) as though Pardew cant turn this around so I think I would press the panic button now and start looking for a replacement. Obviously it would make a mockery of us to some degree given his recent 8 year contract, but thats no reason to hide away from doing what needs to be done.

Naturally the above is based on a better manager being recruited.

So here's a relegation poll.

As usual, bang on ;)

(What a lynching I got as well :lol: