Complaining to the club

Happy Face

The website is shit. "Contact us" just takes you to a forum.

Anyone know how to make a complaint to the club please?

For those who are nebby, they refused me access to the game despite being a fully paid up season ticket holder.

Why?

No reason given.

Swiped my card...red light...went to the ticket office (where the queue was out the door) they said they would reset it and to try again (nae apology or owt), got back to the turnstyle and it went red again...this was 15 minutes into the game and they expected me to go back to the box-office again. Told them they were off their head if they thought I was going to do that, so they just let me in.

I was once queuing outside the box office about 15 minutes before kick - it was for the Aston Villa game 2-0 - Martins brace & some lad comes up to me - saying he'll sell me a ticket for £15 - I was basically missing the start otherwise so I thought fuck it, why not?

It got refused at the turnstile & I thought that was it like, the bloke asked where I got it - ''Ordered it online'' & thankfully they just let me in.

No reason given.

Swiped my card...red light...went to the ticket office (where the queue was out the door) they said they would reset it and to try again (nae apology or owt), got back to the turnstyle and it went red again...this was 15 minutes into the game and they expected me to go back to the box-office again. Told them they were off their head if they thought I was going to do that, so they just let me in.

So they didn't refuse you access to the game then ?? ;)

phone.jpg

I was gonna call you a cath for suggesting I should pay for the privelige of making a complaint...especially on an 0844 number. Thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and see if i could get through though.

I've been going through menus and on hold for 13 minutes so far.

You utter CATH!

I was gonna call you a cath for suggesting I should pay for the privelige of making a complaint...especially on an 0844 number. Thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and see if i could get through though.

I've been going through menus and on hold for 13 minutes so far.

You utter CATH!

Just email the box office.

I always get a reasonably quick reply when I've emailed them.

Edited by Christmas Tree

The club did

The steward I shouted at didn't

The steward, i.e. a representative of the club, let you in ??

BTW he likely broke/contravened numerous rules by letting you in, with invalid credentials, go ahead complain and get him sacked.

Just email the box office.

I always get a reasonably quick reply when I've emailed them.

This is like pulling teeth.

What is the address man?!!

STILL ON HOLD!! If i have to listen to much more groovy lounge jazz i might go postal.

:bang:

The steward, i.e. a representative of the club, let you in ??

BTW he likely broke/contravened numerous rules by letting you in, with invalid credentials, go ahead complain and get him sacked.

Gladly. It was the same jobsworth prick that wouldn't let me in first time around.

Get a few mates together and walk past the ground carrying a coffin?

Gladly. It was the same jobsworth prick that wouldn't let me in first time around.

What exactly was wrong with his initial decision, your card is likely faulty due to cack molecules/shrapnel from your standing up wiper antics tbh.

This is like pulling teeth.

What is the address man?!!

STILL ON HOLD!! If i have to listen to much more groovy lounge jazz i might go postal.

:bang:

Unfortunately I was on my phone or I would have done the google leg work for you.

Unfortunately I was on my phone or I would have done the google leg work for you.

I don't believe I've ever seen cheek as brazen as this

The website is shit. "Contact us" just takes you to a forum.

For those who are nebby, they refused me access to the game despite being a fully paid up season ticket holder.

Same thing happened to me, I was fucking livid, they said go to the ticket office, was I fuck going to the ticket office. Luckily one of my mates uncles is a steward and he let me in when I explained what a cunt the initial bloke was. They gave me a new card at the ticket office a few days later.