Benfica

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticket not included. You'll need enough points to apply yourself. Or beg someone who has enough.... if you don't have enough points be creative to raise enough funds to tempt someone to flog you theirs..... sell a kidney or something,.... ;)

Edited by PaddockLad

Don't think I've got that many points. What is it at? I'm told it's all sorted like, be very pissed off if it's not!

According to the Thomas Cook site, it says "Match ticket may be subject to qualifying criteria set by the club." So I'm guessing that will mean the number of loyalty points season ticket holders have. i.e. if you booked the Thomas Cook package and you don't have enough points before they all sell out, then you don't have a match ticket.

Package deal is off the site now, guessing fully booked. Looks like tv viewing for me :-(

Here is my conversation with the reservations rep:

16:42:10 Me: Okay. I'm just curious, how do you have 23 tickets when the allocation has not been sorted by Newcastle? I'm a season ticket holder there you see and I'm trying to find tickets.

16:43:27 Jenni: The benefit of purchasing in the secondary market is that even when those tickets are sold out/require a club membership, we often still have them available.

16:44:08 Me: Do you receive them from Newcastle once they get tickets?

16:44:44 Jenni: yes exactly

16:44:47 Jenni: they are prearranged

16:45:09 Me: okay

Unbelievable really.

Edited by loonyTOON

According to the Thomas Cook site, it says "Match ticket may be subject to qualifying criteria set by the club." So I'm guessing that will mean the number of loyalty points season ticket holders have. i.e. if you booked the Thomas Cook package and you don't have enough points before they all sell out, then you don't have a match ticket.

Package deal is off the site now, guessing fully booked. Looks like tv viewing for me :-(

Aye you're right. Anxious wait now for me to see how many points are needed.

Well I have got more points than that but seeing as I am not going technically I am letting you have my ticket so you can thank me with a pint. :D