Cabaye and Sissoko

Kid Dynamite

That may probably explain it. The hoofball gets to the fans so why not the players. He has been utterly shocking last two games mind, no excuses for that.

I wonder what state the dressing room is in. From some of the performances we've seen this year there doesnt seem to be a bit of cohesion in the squad, or belief in the players that we're going somewhere.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats and %s do not take into account bits of the real stuff. Like giving Nirvana marks out of 10 and making used areas of their stage go red in review.

I've not said we were any good. But I don't think it was any sort of example of hoofball today at all. We were well below our average for long punts.

Maybe his depression is coming back?

If he's got depression, as in clinically - it never "goes away" it just lulls and peaks. I also thought this, he's not looked himself for a few months now.

For me, Marv isn't quite there yet - he doesn't seem to have the mentality to match his footballing abilities. There's no point in good dribbling and distribution if you don't think you can beat anyone ; and make little effort to get into positions to receive the ball.

I think the sissoko up front thing is madness, and I'd rather put Cabaye there , which isn't ideal either. Sissoko is definately more geared up to carry the ball out of defence and into attack .

Edited by scoobos

what an ignorant comment, how pleased you must be to know no-one who has suffered - or suffered yourself. Depression is crippling for some people.

hes a mental health nurse