West Brom vs Newcastle United

2bias

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be crazy to get rid of Pardew in my opinion, He is a good manager and he should have at least another season to show what he can do. We've been unlucky this season with injuries and squad players who just aren't up to this standard.

If Pardew did go,i'd go for Jol.I know Pardew has never had big money to spend,and last seasons excellent season is being cancelled out by this season,but i'll always have my doubts with Pardew because of him thinking Obertans is a footballer.if he stays,he will continue with Jonas,who runs and produces next to nowt,and Santon who cannot defend.Williamson is below average,but will probably still be around next season if Pardew is still in charge.No wonder we are where we are .We deserve to be where we are due to the quality of players we have.If we stay up,and we still have Pardew in charge,and we don't spend,we will again be fighting relegation.WBA had one good spell last Saturday,from the 46th minute to the 90th minute.if a team cannot defend,they will lose more games than they win.We have lost on average every other game.Only bottom team Reading have conceded more goals.Whoever comes in next season needs to get the defence sorted first,then sign Carroll second.Another game and another sitter missed by Cisse.If we had Carroll playing alongside Cisse,it may help Cisse relax more in front of goal.

In the past 25 years - how many 'top drawer' managers have we appointed. People also need to consider that.

2?

One wasn't 'top drawer' at the time and was an ex player and the other was from the area and supported the club.

Gullit was fairly highly regarded. Shudder.