West Brom vs Newcastle United

2bias

I thought it was absolute genius to leave our best player out of the game until almost the 80th minute. Pardew wants to make sure he keeps him fresh for the last game of the season, which could be the most important game of the season.

And now there is only two teams between us and relegation. Brilliant.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this criticism of Pardews team talks the most bone headed criticism that can be leveled at him. He doesn't tell them to sit back. He doesn't say "Right lads go out and be nervy"...it's the players that do that.

Pardew's not made a defensive change in weeks either. He brings on Shola or Ben Arfa or Campbell and that, but still gets this abuse for apparently going defensive.

So why does it happen and whose fault is it?

What fucking terrible second half display, truly woeful. Why do we keep sitting back and trying to defend a one goal lead? Surely Pardew must have known that West Brom would come out guns blazing, yet we just sit back and chase the bloody ball all game.

You'd have preferred Campbell? Williamson?

Pardew's inability as a conjurer is why he should be sacked?

Well first choice Ben Arfa for starters. And yes I'd try Campbell before Shola.

Of course you're right about the home team going SOB being a factor but the way we wilt too easily, too often is worthy of comment.

Pretending Villa beat Man U and Wigan beat Tottenham, we'd still have a 3 point and goal difference head start with 4 games to go.

The other 2 teams on 37 point would also have to match us. Feel fairly calm about the whole situation and am just looking forward to this season being over.

You'd have preferred Campbell? Williamson?

Pardew's inability as a conjurer is why he should be sacked?

You're just being contrary again for the sake of it. :razz:

Flirting with relegation with top half players does not scream "stable" at me.

Spot on. Other than the word stability, I cant understand any calls for Pardew to stay. I would love for some of the Pardew lovers to explain what qualities they think he has brought this season.

Spot on. Other than the word stability, I cant understand any calls for Pardew to stay. I would love for some of the Pardew lovers to explain what qualities they think he has brought this season.

Just because people are sticking behind him doesn't mean they are "Pardew lovers" ffs. I disagree with their POV but banding about phrases like that just makes you look childish.

Just because people are sticking behind him doesn't mean they are "Pardew lovers" ffs. I disagree with their POV but banding about phrases like that just makes you look childish.

Oh grow up Johnny. You've turned into a right girls blouse.

Yeah but we didn't. Which I guess is why they play two halves in football. Four quarters in basketball. Nine innings in baseball...

Point being The players should have had the game sewn up. Pardew can't score the chances he has us set up to create.

We had more shots on and off target and the players they fell to didn't capitalise. It was the same Story against Sunderland.

Point being The players should have had the game sewn up. Pardew can't score the chances he has us set up to create.

We had more shots on and off target and the players they fell to didn't capitalise. It was the same Story against Sunderland.

Then we turn to dogshit in the 2nd half and he brings Shola on. Every game nearly.