Who is the most annoying tit ever to post on here?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but for me it has to be CT, I disagree with 90% of all of his comments about football and I think he has very little knowledge of it at all. I dont actually think your that annoying otherwise tbf (obviously your a working class tory in denial), but that aside you can actually be quite funny sometimes. I actually laughed at your 'what do you sound like' thread and still to this day dont believe that was you speaking, nobody has spoken like that since the 18th century!

Edited by JaMoUsE

Sorry, but for me it has to be CT, I disagree with 90% of all of his comments about football and I think he has very little knowledge of it at all. I dont actually think your that annoying otherwise tbf (obviously your a working class tory in denial), but that aside you can actually be quite funny sometimes. I actually laughed at your 'what do you sound like' thread and still to this day dont believe that was you speaking, nobody has spoken like that since the 18th century!

You're

I'm going to have to revisit the "sound like" thread. Can't remember what I sound like but it was just me. :lol:

As for the football stuff, surely this "knowing nowt" is just a stereo type that some of you have allowed to cloud your judgement.

Case for the defense.

1. I've never claimed to know loads about football, in fact Ive claimed quite the opposite on many occasions.

2. I really only ever discuss Newcastle and those comments are based on watching them for over 30 years. The only reason I mention the length of time is because football has changed a bit over that time and might help you understand why I love wingers. I also love flying headers that few of you witness today but almost seemed to be a weekly occurrence in the league many moons back.

Again in my formative youth, I don't recall formations and the like being discussed to enth degree as they are today. But again "the youth of today" has been brought up with forums, wall to wall live matches from around the world and yes, games like football manager and Fifa etc.

3. So that brings me to my dislike of Jonas and love for anyone who looks as though they may dislodge him. My loathing for Jonas the winger (or whatever he was / you want to call him) is shared by many. Ant, Stevie, nearly all of Newcase online and many many more who have described his lack of end product over the years. So I'm not alone in that view.

I also understand that with some degree of success, at times, he has been transformed into a more defensive covering midfielder. Great when we need it but against so many teams where we didn't need it, it has left us over reliant on either Ben Arfa or Hoofball to create chances. As acknowledged by Pardew he has had a shocker this season, particularly the first half.

So whether you agree or not, the viewpoint I have about him is by no means off the wall.

Understanding the above, helps understand why I desperate for Lua Lua / Ferguson / whoever to come good and fill that space.

So putting the left wing to bed, brings us onto my only real other major whinges(that I post about), about the team.

4. Marveaux and Sissoko.

I thought Marveaux would help bridge the gap in the middle between Midfield (Cabaye) and the front. When he played there against Wigan, Man U and Arsenal, I thought we looked the most balanced and creative going forward we have looked all season. Add to that his majestic calmness and eventual slide through in the European match? and I think you see what he can bring to the team. Not many others, maybe Cabaye on his day, have that vision.

Yes I know we lost to Man U and capitulated in the end to Arsenal, but there was enough good stuff on display to persevere against the lesser teams.

I understand the heart of a pea, not tracking back comments, but so was Ben Arfa for a long time. Had Pardew continued then I think the positives he could have brought far outweigh any negatives, particularly against the lesser teams.

Sissoko, well he should have been moved next to Cabaye where his powerful surging runs would have tore midfields apart.

I'm not discounting all the other stuff, I'm just talking about the subjects that matter most to me.

5. That brings us to Pardew. Last season everything went right, everything was Rosy and 95% of fans were happy with our lot. As I e said, I'm no football expert and hold my hands up to being carried along with the whole package last season.

This season after about 10 games it was clear to me where he was failing (see above) and yes Ive moaned about him all season. Hope he goes.

Of course I get laughed at for changing my views. I don't think I'm in alone in that on Pardew.

Anyway, these are really the only things I go on about and while (as is normal), not everyone will agree, I do think describing the above as knowing nowt or wum is ott. It's just opinions and I'm sure it would be boring as hell if we all had the same one.

My problem is probably going on about the same thing too much but that's due to being passionate about it, having lots of time sitting in a cab and enjoying friendly arguments.

I try not to offend people personally and always have in mind a select group of regulars who I gauge there reaction to me on the forum. If I start getting shit off that group (no I'm not telling), then I know it's time for a break.

Btw I'm not offended by your comments Jamouse just thought Id hoy up a defence to the football stuff.

I did come in the bath to watch GOT but am now wrinkled to fuck (and out of beer)

(I'm been that serious I'm not even including trotter photos). ;)

I did come in the bath but am now wrinkled to fuck (and out of beer)

886.gif

(I'm been that serious I'm not even including trotter photos). ;)

"Being", it's "BEING", how do you always get this wrong?! IT'S FUCKING "BEING". Jesus Reacharound Christ!

886.gif

"Being", it's "BEING", how do you always get this wrong?! IT'S FUCKING "BEING". Jesus Reacharound Christ!

:lol:

Theres not just one fucking being though is there!!!! Theres Being, bean been and probably bien (but Id need to google the last one).

Im sure its not the done thing to constantly highlight anothers diasbility for want of a better word.

Theres not just one fucking being though is there!!!! Theres Being, bean been and probably bien (but Id need to google the last one).

Im sure its not the done thing to constantly highlight anothers diasbility for want of a better word.

There is just one being, then there is a been and a bean. However, one means:

Noun

• Existence: "the railroad brought many towns into being".

• Living; being alive.

Synonyms

existence - creature - life - entity - essence

Another means:

been past participle of be (Verb)

Verb

• Exist: "there are no easy answers"; "there once was a man".

• Used with a present participle to form continuous tenses: "they are coming"; "he had been reading"; "she will be waiting"

And the final one means:

Noun

An edible seed, typically kidney-shaped, growing in long pods on certain leguminous plants.

Verb

Hit (someone) on the head.

Synonyms

haricot - kidney bean

Finally your post should have read

There's not just one fucking being though is there? There's "Being", "bean", "been" and probably "bien" (but I'd need to google the last one).

I'm sure its not the done thing to constantly highlight another's disability for the want of a better word.

If nobody tells you that you're wrong, how will you learn?

• 4 months later...

Hang on, how did I miss this? Top wumming. :lol: