BT Broadband

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I might finally be getting some movement on my broadband woes after emailing the MD of Product Management at BT Wholesale yesterday. Lots of apologetic responses this morning.

It's such a stitch up cos Wholesale won't deal with the consumer, only the ISP, so you end up with a situation where they have no accountability to the end user.

Anyway, heads are getting clashed together there today, especially after I grassed up the manager by name that failed to provide an update on my order yesterday.

..... And I've just had a call to tell me I'll have broadband by 2pm today. :lol:

So aye, use LinkedIn to get the contact details of important people at whatever company you're having problems with and complain directly to them.

Looks like I might finally be getting some movement on my broadband woes after emailing the MD of Product Management at BT Wholesale yesterday. Lots of apologetic responses this morning.

It's such a stitch up cos Wholesale won't deal with the consumer, only the ISP, so you end up with a situation where they have no accountability to the end user.

Anyway, heads are getting clashed together there today, especially after I grassed up the manager by name that failed to provide an update on my order yesterday.

..... And I've just had a call to tell me I'll have broadband by 2pm today. :lol:

So aye, use LinkedIn to get the contact details of important people at whatever company you're having problems with and complain directly to them.

Aye that's usually the way to go. When I was waiting on my mortgage from the post office I rang up after 2 months to be told it was 1/3rd of the way through the pile. After contacting the regional boss to say I'd rather scrap the whole thing and go with someone else than wait 6 months for a mortgage, it was delivered through the letterbox the following morning :lol:

• 1 month later...