So Let's Have It Out!

Christmas Tree

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of standard biscuits, it's McVities plain chocolate digestive.

Of more upmarket biscuits, M and S do a great chocolate chip cookie. One of them where you only get ten in a packet.

Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Ginger Biscuits are lovely for dunking.

My mam's chocolate caramel squares are so addictive I honestly believe they're 50% of the reason my sisters bend light.

Of course there has to be room on the short list for the truly great Custard Cream. Every child's dream biscuit (cos you get two) and as important to our history as baked beans.

In my teens I used to go to posh kids houses who had biscuits with wrappers on!, Fucking wrappers!. :lol:

Of course there has to be room on the short list for the truly great Custard Cream. Every child's dream biscuit (cos you get two) and as important to our history as baked beans.

In my teens I used to go to posh kids houses who had biscuits with wrappers on!, Fucking wrappers!. :lol:

Blue Ribbands?

I fucking knew you would say custard creams. :lol: Tramp's biscuit.

Penguins? Value for money because you got a joke on them. But Jesus, the speed at which they'd melt in your hand as a kid. Them and Kitkats seemed to melt immediately. Oh and the Ribena cartons would immediately buckle under my surprising strength, splurting it's tasty purpley stainy goodness over my face/white t-shirt.

Fox's Classic and Viennese are nice.

I think it's plain to see who has the most discerning palate in this thread. I can almost guarantee that some of you like iced Party Biscuits.

Nothing yet to surpass Custard Creams cla to the title. Not only tasting but an unusual eating experience if practised in the old arts.

The top biscuit grabbed either side whilst lowering the bottom biscuit into hot tea. Not enough to destroy the cream, just to melt the biscuit. The bottom dunk layers is then licked off exposing the cream in all its glory.

Most now dunk in the normal way, however Grand Masters would naw the cream off leaving just the top biscuit to dunk.

A sort of three course dunking orgy if you will.

There's no way you spend that much time toying with food before launching it into your trap.

:lol: fills his gob with 5 to occupy himself whilst he trotter-fumbles the 6th into his mug.

Nothing yet to surpass Custard Creams cla to the title. Not only tasting but an unusual eating experience if practised in the old arts.

The top biscuit grabbed either side whilst lowering the bottom biscuit into hot tea. Not enough to destroy the cream, just to melt the biscuit. The bottom dunk layers is then licked off .... is then licked off ... is then licked off ... is then licked off ... is then licked off ... is then licked off ... is then licked off ...

tumblr_m9jlitUuha1qa3gue.gif

What does she do to annoy Miss Hendricks?

Was going to put something similar about CT/Gemmill but nightshift fatigue set in and I couldn't be arsed.

Hoy a pick up of Miss Hendricks then, Fish! :)