Would you eat a lab grown hamburger?

Park Life

The food supply is a mess anyway, but I reckon seafood is safer than meat. Nothing to back that up btw.

The sea has been used as a cheap dumping ground for ages now man. Half our nuclear waste is in the channel in rusty buckets or summink..All I touch is those deep sea atlantic prawns. ;)

The stuff I had last night was North Atlantic Trawler caught. Jo idea what that means. I try to look for responsibly sourced stuff but who even knows what the definition of that is.

Depends on the trawler I suppose. A quaint old school British trawler or a Japanese style super trawler with a gigantic dragnet hoovering everything up

I have cultivated a very amicable relationship with my local butcher, he's a really nice guy as we've been going there for a while now, he always spends 10 minutes chatting if the shop is quiet. He discusses his farmers, who he buys from and the quality etc. Nowadays, when its just me popping in for a bit of steak for lunch, he goes through the back and gets pieces of the hook which he keeps for himself. He knows how much i love a good piece of beef.

Unless the beef is of this sort of quality, i would rather eat vegetables. I was in a restaurant in Switzerland not so long ago and i ordered the burger. The price was around 25 francs (nearly 20 quid) so as he walks off i said, er excuse me arent you going to ask me how i want it cooked? As in rare, medium etc. He said 'its not that type of burger' and so i said 'you mean its frozen'...er.....yes. Got up and walked out looking at him like he had literally taken a shit on the table in front of me.

I have cultivated a very amicable relationship with my local butcher, he's a really nice guy as we've been going there for a while now, he always spends 10 minutes chatting if the shop is quiet. He discusses his farmers, who he buys from and the quality etc. Nowadays, when its just me popping in for a bit of steak for lunch, he goes through the back and gets pieces of the hook which he keeps for himself. He knows how much i love a good piece of beef.

Unless the beef is of this sort of quality, i would rather eat vegetables. I was in a restaurant in Switzerland not so long ago and i ordered the burger. The price was around 25 francs (nearly 20 quid) so as he walks off i said, er excuse me arent you going to ask me how i want it cooked? As in rare, medium etc. He said 'its not that type of burger' and so i said 'you mean its frozen'...er.....yes. Got up and walked out looking at him like he had literally taken a shit on the table in front of me.

Paid 20 quid for a sandwich at Geneva airport once...That country needs nuking.

I only use the Turkish butcher here, it's half the price of the supermarket (twice the quality) and very carefully sourced due to religion and so on...

I love that you maintained eye contact with him as you walked out. :lol: Silently conveying the message "You like your watches in this country, well allow me to show you what time it is motherfucker."

Food in Switzerland is shite, its one of my main objections to moving there. Plus the fact its full of cunts.

Isnt there 4 or 5 official languages?...including some latin dialect that the romans left?

Are all communities equally as cuntish?

And what prevents them imploding, Balkan stylee?...

French, Swiss German, Italian and then the gypsy Romanish or whatever its called.

The anecdote my Turkish colleague tells about the flat warming party he had in Zurich where the neighbours came to the party, left at 10pm sharp and then called the police to complain about the noise sums them up. :lol:

Even better the next morning the landlord turns up (9am on a saturday morning) saying he had a report of some damage to the walls. A drink had been spilt on the wall during the party and a guest had rung the landlord to report it.

Take it from me, cunts.

French, Swiss German, Italian and then the gypsy Romanish or whatever its called.

The anecdote my Turkish colleague tells about the flat warming party he had in Zurich where the neighbours came to the party, left at 10pm sharp and then called the police to complain about the noise sums them up. :lol:

Even better the next morning the landlord turns up (9am on a saturday morning) saying he had a report of some damage to the walls. A drink had been spilt on the wall during the party and a guest had rung the landlord to report it.

Take it from me, cunts.

hmm..I get the picture :lol:

:lol: What an amazing tactic that is for student parties.

SchweizDeutsche and French are the main languages...I rest my case. Strangely Sud Tyrolish Deutsche is my favourite..They've taken German and made it sing-songy..Quite pleasant.

Edited by Park Life

I love that you maintained eye contact with him as you walked out. :lol: Silently conveying the message "You like your watches in this country, well allow me to show you what time it is motherfucker."

:lol: