New arrivals to the Premier League 13/14.

Park Life

I'm picking out Schurrle, Jovetic and Paulinho..

Schurrle with his direct running should do well as a withdrawn/wide forward and Paulinho will add a touch of class and bite to the Spurs midfield. Jovetic has everything, it'll come down to how many starts he gets for ManC and their embarresment of riches.

Whats Giaccherini like down the road?

I don't know much about him other than he played for Juve fo the past two seasons when they won the title. But by that Logic Obertan has won the Premier league....

Whats Giaccherini like down the road?

I don't know much about him other than he played for Juve fo the past two seasons when they won the title. But by that Logic Obertan has won the Premier league....

Haven't seen him play or know much about him apart from the fact he played for Juve.

Don't know enough about a lot of them to comment but I hope they, along with Mourinho and Pellegrini, coupled with Suarez potentially moving to Arsenal, give the top of the league a bit more excitement. Last year was a crap season, not only because we were shite but because most of the games you watched were dull affairs.

Most interesting clubs for me are Norwich,Swansea and oursleves. Norwich in particular seem to have had a complete change in philosophy, some really interesting signingshttp://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/norwich-city/transfers/verein_1123.html

As long as Swansea keep Michu and he can actually play with Bony, theyve got a manager who can get a lot out of some very average players, Wayne Routledge for one.

We could finish anywhere between 4th and 20th. The first choice 11 is as strong as anyones outside the top 4. Fuck knows if they can play together under this manager though.

Will be interesting to see how Efc and Lfc get on too, for different reasons.

The rest can fuck off, dont care. Their money makes them seem like another country; "they do things differently there"...

Alot of teams seem to have brought in quite a few quality players. Soldado, Paulinho, Schurrle, Fer, Bony look like they could be the difference for their teams if given the chance. I know he was signed in January but Coutinho looks like he could be a player of the season contender too, he plays like Ben Arfa, only he keeps fit.

looking forward to seeing man city this year again, their squad is just immense like, but how the fuck they're going keep people happy and give them a good run of games i've no idea, Nasri, silva, Joetivc, Navas, aguero, negredo,dzeko, all vying for those front 4 spots.

Fancy chelsea to win it though, mourhino making them more solid again and getting the best from the flair players like hazard mata and oscar..

Schurlle is the one to watch this year for them. Really top player.

Very interested to see how Soldado and Paulinho do at Spurs, especially if Bale stays. On paper they're the exact players Spurs have needed.

Think they will finish above Arsenal. Wenger needs to act fast in the market..

Lots of competition for places at Chelsea...theyre not all going to play...

Honestly think he'll be undroppable once he gets going. I mean he's really direct in a scary kind of way.