La Liga 14/15

Monroe Transfer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually kind of hoping, as much as I admire Atletico, that Barca would still be in the hunt on the final day to set up the (depending on Real Madrid) ultimate title decider.

Oh well. Not out of this match yet.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Madrid without Ronaldo are just lost like, same when Messi is out for barca, totally transforms both teams

Losing your talismanic best player would be the same for most sides though, city without toure, liverpool without suarez, PSG without ibra

Losing your talismanic best player would be the same for most sides though, city without toure, liverpool without suarez, PSG without ibra

No fuckers letting Pardew off the hook about Cabaye though ;)

Madrid without Ronaldo are just lost like, same when Messi is out for barca, totally transforms both teams

Neymar, Pedro and Alexis all upped their games massively when Messi was out injured earlier on this season.

Uh oh. Really want it to go to the last day. How often do you see teams squaring up against each other for the league title?

You got your wish. Next Sunday will be something else. This was real heart in mouth stuff.

Have to say I'll always fancy Barca at the Nou Camp and this is no different.