Owen denial..

Scottish Mag

From.co.uk

NEWCASTLE United have responded to reports that appeared in the News of the World on Sunday suggesting that Michael Owen is not happy at St. James' Park.

The newspaper carried extensive coverage of a story involving England boss Sven Goran Eriksson, with quotes attributed to Mr Eriksson about a variety of subjects - including that of Owen's move to Newcastle.

Magpies supremo Freddy Shepherd responded to the report on Sunday afternoon, telling nufc.co.uk: "I have spoken to Michael, and he insist he is happy at Newcastle United.

"There is nothing more to say on the matter, that is the end of the story."

I see they are quick to respond to stories regarding Owen, i would however much rather see Shepherd come out in response to the stories regarding Souness..

I hate the way the fat wanker always ends his statements with stuff like "nothing more to say on the matter...end of story" etc. Like just because he's spoken on the matter it's a closed case and no one need concern themself with it.

I hate the way the fat wanker always ends his statements with stuff like "nothing more to say on the matter...end of story" etc.  Like just because he's spoken on the matter it's a closed case and no one need concern themself with it.

79536[/snapback]

Isn't that a trait shared with a couple of posters on here? ;)

I hate the way the fat wanker always ends his statements with stuff like "nothing more to say on the matter...end of story" etc.  Like just because he's spoken on the matter it's a closed case and no one need concern themself with it.

79536[/snapback]

79546[/snapback]

;)

You may have a point. :rolleyes:

79536[/snapback]

79546[/snapback]

are you calling me a fat wanker ? ;)

79536[/snapback]

79546[/snapback]

Look just let it go right?

Nothing more to say on the matter, its closed no need to concern yourself over it.

Owen's is hardly likely to say "Actually Mr Shepherd I hate being at your shitty club, but thanks for paying me 80 grand a week to sit and watch the racing channel anyway. By the way, I'll be off as soon as I'm fit" is he?

79594[/snapback]

Wonder if he thanked him for the free car and house whilst he was on. Seems to me a lot of people have forgot he's a scouser and we all know what their famous for, it's all he knows ;)

Owen's is hardly likely to say "Actually Mr Shepherd I hate being at your shitty club, but thanks for paying me 80 grand a week to sit and watch the racing channel anyway. By the way, I'll be off as soon as I'm fit" is he?

79594[/snapback]

Wonder if he thanked him for the free car and house whilst he was on. Seems to me a lot of people have forgot he's a scouser and we all know what their famous for, it's all he knows ;)

79605[/snapback]

Think his cars are provided free by Jaguar as part of an endorsement deal. But the cheeky little fucker probably invoiced us for them anyway.

79536[/snapback]

79546[/snapback]

Look just let it go right?

Nothing more to say on the matter, its closed no need to concern yourself over it.

79596[/snapback]

;)

Wow, well that makes it better. As much as I don't like any of the red top rags, I believe that Owen probably did tell Sven he's not entirely happy with being at NUFC. I don't think he meant he was unhappy, more that he's not really arsed.