Generic small time west ham match thread

The Fish

• West Ham have won just one of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches (W1 D2 L5).
  • West Ham have scored first in their last four matches
  • Newcastle have failed to score in the last three Premier League games against the Hammers.
  • There was just one shot on target in the whole game (and that was by the Hammers) when West Ham met Newcastle at St James Park earlier this season, with the Magpies firing in 14 off target.
  • West Ham have had draw/draw results in their last four draws against top-half teams
  • Kevin Nolan has scored in three of the last five meetings between West Ham and Newcastle, twice while playing for the Magpies and once for the Hammers.
  • Newcastle United have drawn none of their last 11 Premier League away games since a 0-0 draw at Upton Park last May.
  • Newcastle have not had both teams scoring in their last five away matches
  • Newcastle have gone 280 minutes without a Premier League goal, their longest run of the season.
  • Carlton Cole has scored three times in his last five Premier League appearances for West Ham United.
  • West Ham have had Over 2.5 goals in their last four home matches against top-half teams
  • Andy Carroll has scored four goals and assisted five in his last nine Premier League appearances.
  • West Ham have kept nine clean sheets this season, no Premier League team has more.
  • West Ham have thrown away 14 points from winning positions this season, more than any other team.
Edited by Andrew

:lol:

I thought you were a believer in aimaad starting these anyway?

I am, that's what I insisted this isn't the bloody Match thread.

Pack of ratbastards