NUFC Accounts 12/13

Tooj

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commercial revenue fell three per cent to £24.9million (2014: £25.6million), the most significant factor being the one-off income from the Kings of Leon concert in the prior year. Excluding this one-off event, overall commercial revenue has shown modest growth.

Added Colback, Perez, De Jong, Cabella, Riviere and Janmaat to the wage bill

Removed Debuchy, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Tavernier, Mbiwa and 6 months of Santon.

6 in. 6 out. Wage bill dropped £13m!

Equates to more than 40 grand a week saving on each replacement.

Fuck off. Stinks to high heaven this.

We also removed De Jong, Remy, Gosling and Shola from the wage bill.

Guessing that Colback, Perez, Riviere were all on buttons

I'm no good with numbers & finance so what Ashley said about there being "nothing left" was he telling the truth

Edited by trooper

I'm no good with numbers & finance so what Ashley said about there being "nothing left" was he telling the truth

Nope, as I understand it we're £30m odd in profit.

I obviously don't understand it :lol:

Edited by The Fish

Yup.

Of the £39.1million cash generated, £23.8million was spent during the financial year on the playing squad (net of disposals). The remainder (which formed part of our cash balance at 30th June, 2015, of £48.3million) has been spent (or has been contracted to spend) in full since 1st July, 2015.

Basically we've spent all the cash we've hoarded in recent seasons. Any transfers in the summer would have to be funded from outgoings and any profit from this current season (I'd guess maybe £15m). So unless Ashley puts his hand in his pocket or we spend some of the TV money in advance that we're expecting next season (assuming we're in the PL again) there will be no big transfer spending this summer.

Basically we've spent all the cash we've hoarded in recent seasons. Any transfers in the summer would have to be funded from outgoings and any profit from this current season (I'd guess maybe £15m). So unless Ashley puts his hand in his pocket or we spend some of the TV money in advance that we're expecting next season (assuming we're in the PL again) there will be no big transfer spending this summer.

What if we sell the likes of Sissoko, Wijnaldum for decent sums? Gotta be c£30m in players we can/may offload?

Aye, as I say, if we're in the PL then we can add outgoings to the transfer kitty. If we go down then those receipts will likely be used to offset the total reduced income.

So Ashley bought NUFC. He now owns NUFC, then he had to lend himself the owner of NUFC £129 million. Now Nufc owe him the owner of NUFC £129 million How can you lend & owe yourself money ? Ive no financial nous but is this even possible ?