I made this.....

Asprilla

:D

The best bit about hitting middle age is that you realise that not a single thing you do matters in the scheme of infinite space and time.

Thus! I have learned how to make videos so that all the bits of music I write that don't get used to sell stuff and all the songs I write that didn't outsell Bohemian Rhapsody can exist for a short time on the internet until the sun explodes or sooner.

If you feel so inclined here is Episode 1.

The little voice at the beginning and end is me at the age of 3 in 1974. I found a tape and stuck some of it in.

The songs start from Episode 3.

Enjoy or not. :)

Nice one, mister. I thought that strap over your shoulder was gonna be a guitar and you were gonna go all Blaze of Glory on us. An opportunity missed, I feel - something to bear in mind for episode 2. ;)

Edited by Gemmill

did you really bury that spectrum zx 16k?

He's given future archaeologists a right headache.

I enjoyed that clip, where did you film it?

Oh aye, get a shave you hairy bastard :D

Nice one, mister. I thought that strap over your shoulder was gonna be a guitar and you were gonna go all Blaze of Glory on us. An opportunity missed, I feel - something to bear in mind for episode 2. ;)

:lol: Cheers mate, that is certainly something to mull over. B):D

Nice music. Was this basically because you never completed JSW?

Thanks TS :good: Episode 2 will explain all....and no I most certainly did not complete JSW! although there is a vid on youtube of someone doing so. I remember trying to copy my mate's anti piracy colour code chart but I gave up :D THE SYSTEM WORKED!!!! 1!

first computer was my da's one of those when i was about 3-4, just played jetpack on it

got the 128k for myself when I was 5-6 :)

clearly nerding me up early paid off lol

Very cool. Jetpack was ace as were all Ultimate games (apart from Sabre Wulf and Underworlde or whatever it was called)

He's given future archaeologists a right headache.

I enjoyed that clip, where did you film it?

Oh aye, get a shave you hairy bastard :D

Heh, I've gone down the Benny Anderson route of hiding excess throat! Thanks man, I filmed it at the local beach called Narbonne Plage. :good:

I feel a reunion coming on, despite their never having been a union in the first place :D

Enjoyed the video Mr Asprilla. I don't think I'd have the patience to put something together that artfully :)

Long time ago. 1990 then I moved up to the Ardeche.

Been back to the Ardeche several times but not been back to Agde since then.

gotcha, it isn't hard to like it here, just a shame it's not where newcastle is!

Did you bury any computers though?

:bunny:

I feel a reunion coming on, despite their never having been a union in the first place :D

Enjoyed the video Mr Asprilla. I don't think I'd have the patience to put something together that artfully :)

thanks CM :good: It did take a few years to learn the basics of Final Cut and how cameras work! but it's fun once you get the hang of it. Once you understand the process you pick things up when you're watching films, like being a good cook and going to a restaurant and having a clue how they did it....!

• 3 weeks later...