Saturday 3rd

Meenzer

Not that I have a New Year's resolution to resurrect the heady days of regular TT pissups or anything, but I'm up from smelly London this coming weekend, and Cath and I intend to paint the town a lighter shade of puce at some point on Saturday afternoon or evening. Any of you lot fancy a drink or a bite to eat to welcome in 2015? (Discount at the bar for clique/secret forum members; others also welcome.)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed your criticism of Bill Burr when that thread was resurrected the other day. It was put into perspective when on the very same day you mentioned that you had tickets to see John Bishop.

Chalk up another win for me. *licks tip of ringer and paints downward stroke*

I noticed your criticism of Bill Burr when that thread was resurrected the other day. It was put into perspective when on the very same day you mentioned that you had tickets to see John Bishop.

Chalk up another win for me. *licks tip of

ringer and paints downward stroke*

You shouldn't lick your ringer pet, it's probably bad for you :)

I'd maybe show my face but it would have to be afternoon as I'm out for family birthday meal so couldn't be too late. Probably be getting back home for six o'clock. Would be interesting to put faces to names.