Sign in to follow this  
Asprilla

Just in case anyone is offended....

You may think I'm taking the piss...I'm not....I'm just joking around. I bet some of you have got your backs up though because I'm a "SOUTHERNER" DARING to take the piss out of you lot. It's hard to see the funny side of a gag once your feathers are ruffled....

I've had far worse said to me about things I hold dear to me. If you are genuinely offended by anything I've said, please try and remember that's how I feel when I get loads of abuse.....

You may think I'm taking the piss...I'm not....I'm just joking around. I bet some of you have got your backs up though because I'm a "SOUTHERNER" DARING to take the piss out of you lot. It's hard to see the funny side of a gag once your feathers are ruffled....

I've had far worse said to me about things I hold dear to me. If you are genuinely offended by anything I've said, please try and remember that's how I feel when I get loads of abuse.....

81936[/snapback]

:lol: hats off to you mate....I found it funny :mellow:

81936[/snapback]

:lol: hats off to you mate....I found it funny :huh:

81939[/snapback]

Thanks mate! :mellow: So...what's your story...I don't believe we've met properly...

Yes, quite good. If a mod compacts all those threads into one you won't flounce will you?

81940[/snapback]

Well....I'll be a bit miffed about ruining the aesthetics...but I suppose I'll cope! :lol:

81936[/snapback]

AF, are you having some sort of Barrymore-esque breakdown?

Have I got to sort all that shite out?

Can't be bothered tbh

81948[/snapback]

How man! Let it just fall off the end of the internet of it's own free will.....

81936[/snapback]

:lol: hats off to you mate....I found it funny ;)

81939[/snapback]

Thanks mate! :huh: So...what's your story...I don't believe we've met properly...

81943[/snapback]

have just started playing out...was introduced by a mod and thought I would see what the crack was ???Still not sure what it is yet but seems to consist of either calling people gay or making lewd suggestions about the size of their appendage/ their girlfriends/women in general or just basically ripping the shit out of each other !!!

to be fair though I do enjoy reading the actual Toon stuff and comments which is what I suppose the forum is for. :mellow:

81936[/snapback]

81947[/snapback]

Nah...just trying to be myself and still get along with people here...a tall order I admit...but one I'm persevering with..... :lol:

have just started playing out...was introduced by a mod and thought I would see what the crack was ???Still not sure what it is yet but seems to consist of either calling people gay or making lewd suggestions about the size of their appendage/ their girlfriends/women in general or just basically ripping the shit out of each other !!!

to be fair though I do enjoy reading the actual Toon stuff and comments which is what I suppose the forum is for. :lol:

81950[/snapback]

I see....

It has its moments here I must say but I think most people have got the wrong end of the stick with me....you seem to have "got" whatever I've said...you're not a musician are you! :mellow:

to be fair though I do enjoy reading the actual Toon stuff and comments which is what I suppose the forum is for. :lol:

81950[/snapback]

I see....

It has its moments here I must say but I think most people have got the wrong end of the stick with me....you seem to have "got" whatever I've said...you're not a musician are you! :huh:

81953[/snapback]

Not one of your "calibre" so I've heard ;) I do agree with some of the advice you have been given tho ....stop biting and they won't have any ammunition :mellow:

81936[/snapback]

81947[/snapback]

Nah...just trying to be myself and still get along with people here...a tall order I admit...but one I'm persevering with..... :lol:

81951[/snapback]

Here's a tip, and don't automatically get defensive cos I think you're probably a half-decent bloke, but you're trying too hard. You've shown in the past you can be canny and join in with the laughs, but you're far too easily offended and defensive, and it's not necessary. Stop attention-seeking, chill out and just enjoy the craic.

Not one of your "calibre" so I've heard :huh: I do agree with some of the advice you have been given tho ....stop biting and they won't have any ammunition :lol:

81954[/snapback]

Common sense - it's a girl thing. :mellow:

81950[/snapback]

I see....

It has its moments here I must say but I think most people have got the wrong end of the stick with me....you seem to have "got" whatever I've said...you're not a musician are you! :huh:

81953[/snapback]

Not one of your "calibre" so I've heard ;) I do agree with some of the advice you have been given tho ....stop biting and they won't have any ammunition :mellow:

81954[/snapback]

True...and I take your point. I guess it's a bit harder when you've got several people all taking the piss at the same time...it does feel personal. Still, despite what some may think, I'm tough as old boots really....I just do a good flounce when I feel like it ;)

Here's a tip, and don't automatically get defensive cos I think you're probably a half-decent bloke, but you're trying too hard.  You've shown in the past you can be canny and join in with the laughs, but you're far too easily offended and defensive, and it's not necessary.  Stop attention-seeking, chill out and just enjoy the craic.

81956[/snapback]

Wise words mate [/smashy voice]

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Not one of your "calibre" so I've heard :huh: I do agree with some of the advice you have been given tho ....stop biting and they won't have any ammunition :lol:

81954[/snapback]

Common sense - it's a girl thing. :mellow:

81959[/snapback]

Too true Cat..... ;) if only it could rub off on men.....

Here's a tip, and don't automatically get defensive cos I think you're probably a half-decent bloke, but you're trying too hard.  You've shown in the past you can be canny and join in with the laughs, but you're far too easily offended and defensive, and it's not necessary.  Stop attention-seeking, chill out and just enjoy the craic.

81956[/snapback]

Cheers catmag...I'll try not to bite...... :lol:

To be fair AF, nobody gives a flying fuck that you're a Southerner. It's more the fact that you appeared to have a hatred of anything northern.

Anyway, seeing that I'm somewhere between North and South, I'll keep out of it :lol:

Not one of your "calibre" so I've heard ;) I do agree with some of the advice you have been given tho ....stop biting and they won't have any ammunition :lol:

81954[/snapback]

Common sense - it's a girl thing. :huh:

81959[/snapback]

Too true Cat..... ;) if only it could rub off on men.....

81966[/snapback]

Oh...you're a lass..... :razz:

*realises error*

:mellow:

Not one of your "calibre" so I've heard ;) I do agree with some of the advice you have been given tho ....stop biting and they won't have any ammunition :lol:

81954[/snapback]

Common sense - it's a girl thing. ;)

81959[/snapback]

Too true Cat..... :razz: if only it could rub off on men.....

81966[/snapback]

Oh...you're a lass..... :angry:

*realises error*

:huh:

81970[/snapback]

I hope so otherwise I am wearing the wrong underwear !!! :mellow:

I'm a southener and this lot on here don't hate me!

Much. :lol:

To be fair AF, nobody gives a flying fuck that you're a Southerner. It's more the fact that you appeared to have a hatred of anything northern.

Anyway, seeing that I'm somewhere between North and South, I'll keep out of it :lol:

81969[/snapback]

Midland bastard :mellow: